X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kattah
    • Feb 2018

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    That's sick. I love that whole braided leather concept. Rick did a tote for us with the same detail.
    that's amazing, the braiding is heavy duty too, no flimsiness on this jacket

Comment

• kodiakthebear
      • Jul 2018

I was introduced to this thread today as being one of the best possible things I could look through in online fashion. I couldn't pass up on throwing some pieces in for consideration.

LQ4cbCx.jpg
      clGM1NC.jpg
      UhFITz0.jpg

Comment

• Halibut
        • Sep 2014

This thread is amazing and I'm sad that I'm only discovering it now.
        Found a few of the leather pants in this thread for cheap. Check the women's good finds thread if you're interested.

Kodiak, I loved those fits you posted with the Rick heels in the recent purchases thread. Those boots deserve to be in this thread.

Comment

• sugar_lips
          • Nov 2019

As for me, I love weating leather mini skirts like this https://blazyshower.com/collections/...-leather-skirt

Comment

• SherryLL
            • Aug 2022

Birkenstock Materials 2

I Really Like Birkenstocks, Birkenstock, Birkenstock Rivets, Cork Restore, Black colored Ink Footbed, Discolored Printer Footbed, Birkenstock Addict, Metal Birkenstocks, Birkenstock Shoes, Birkenstock Shoes, Birkenstock Pack, Birkenstock Recraft, Birkenstock Resole, Bright white Sole Birkenstocks, Birkenstock Maintenance, Birkenstock Traditional, Bogus Birkenstocks, Shearling Birkenstock, Knock Off Birkenstocks, Fake Birkenstocks, delicate footbed, I Like Birkenstocks, Birkenstock Us, breaking up in Birkenstocks, Birkenstock uppers, Birkenstock Arizona, Birkenstock Boston, The best way to Burglary Birkenstocks, Gizeh toe submit, Guys and Birkenstocks, Birkenstock Blisters, Narrow Breadth Birkenstocks Birkenstocks, Regular Width Birkenstocks, Wide Size Birkenstocks, Tailor-made

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎