• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yes, ma'am!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Eternal

Old Ann is just perfection. Nothing speaks to me more, thanks again Interest1.

You're very welcome, dear. But you know it was entirely my pleasure.

I feel the same way about early Ann; so practical in its wearability, yet too special to be considered mere "basics".

The last image, in my little leather Ann apron, is a testament to that. There's little I couldn't wear it with. Shit, if I needed a tourniquet, it'd qualify, and stylishly so.

One for the road. Why not . . .

sain't

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ This was an incredible collection. Thank you, interest1, for these wonderful photos! It was my second time in Antwerp when this collection was in stores, but it was late in the season, all the small sizes sold out, yet everything on display - I've never felt as close to Tantalus as then.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• mortalveneer
            • Jan 2008

I'm lovin it.
            I am not who you think I am

Comment

• interest1
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

/\ This was an incredible collection. Thank you, interest1, for these wonderful photos! It was my second time in Antwerp when this collection was in stores, but it was late in the season, all the small sizes sold out, yet everything on display - I've never felt as close to Tantalus as then.

Indeed. It's all about 2003; IMO, her best. Spring and Fall were neck and neck for me, though if ever my arm was twisted, I'd have to choose the latter. It's that damn moon, I just know it!.

Taking it back even further, here's a bonus shot:

a young Kate Moss walking for Ann, SS 1999

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

sain't

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I couldn't agree more! Remember that fw03 Vogue editorial with Nicole Kidman all in Ann? Game over. Case closed. PM sent.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• MJRH
                    • Nov 2006

the following submission obeys the letter of the law, if not the spirit

Last edited by MJRH; 05-01-2013, 01:18 PM. Reason: javier bardem
                    ain't no beauty queens in this locality

Comment

• ittalidaa
                      • Aug 2009

martin margiela for hermès
                      http://cotonblanc.tumblr.com http://lacollectionneuse.tumblr.com

Comment

• ittalidaa
                        • Aug 2009

It does appear that my sole intention here on SZ is to purely post Lang.

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ittalidaa View Post

It does appear that my sole intention here on SZ is to purely post Lang.

I'd call those honorable intentions, darling.
                          sain't

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

And I would second that!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
                              • Nov 2008

haha, I was just perusing my stockpile of old Lang images for a little "in honor of ittalidaa" post over in the HL thread.

God only knows he prolly has most of 'em anyway, heh.. but I'm in a great mood, and even better now having had that side of Lang leather for lunch, sooo...stay tuned!

p.s. Been meaning to respond to your Ann D '03 comment a few posts up, Faust, and I will soon! But then MJRH posted that damned CCP pig purse, and of course I had to bite my lip, lest we spiral into a sissy-bashing contest of epic proportions (which I would win, trust me. I can't stand the man..)

In the meantime, [COLOR="DarkRed"]page back[/COLOR] to that Ann extravaganza I posted and enjoy some of the looks up close and personal. Super-sizing can be a very good thing. ;)
                              sain't

Comment

• ittalidaa
                                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                                I'd call those honorable intentions, darling.
                                Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                And I would second that!
                                You guys are always so accommodating! I wish I had more to post in the other areas of SZ. So for now, I'll just continue to lurk!

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                                haha, I was just perusing my stockpile of old Lang images for a little "in honor of ittalidaa" post over in the HL thread.

God only knows he prolly has most of 'em anyway, heh.. but I'm in a great mood, and even better now having had that side of Lang leather for lunch, sooo...stay tuned!
                                LOL! No, please just post all that you have! I don't think I have lived long enough to say I've seen it all! Look forward to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎