X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eleves
    • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Personally I love the Kinder Pingui for my chocolate fix. Damn... I'm both happy and sad you can't seem to get them stateside. I'd be fat as hell.
    I've seen the Pingui and a bunch of other Kinder stuff that aren't supposed to be in the US in a few random grocery stores around NYC. Usually around St. Marks area in Manhattan or Astoria area in Queens. I'd assume these probably aren't properly imported because the stock for the rarer things like the Pengui or Kinder Surprise Eggs are tiny!
    Originally posted by Faust
    HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Ahimsa
      Vegan Police
      • Sep 2011

Just picked these up at a local hipster grocery. The branding is kind of amazing.
      StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by eleves View Post
        I've seen the Pingui and a bunch of other Kinder stuff that aren't supposed to be in the US in a few random grocery stores around NYC. Usually around St. Marks area in Manhattan or Astoria area in Queens. I'd assume these probably aren't properly imported because the stock for the rarer things like the Pengui or Kinder Surprise Eggs are tiny!
        Reallyyyyyyy, oh man I'll have to keep an eye out next time I'm there! Thank you!
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• DudleyGray
          • Jul 2013

If I could just eat peanut butter M&Ms forever, I would be so fat and happy.
          bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Cantara
            • Mar 2015

I really miss butterfinger bb's. I would eat about two packs a day when I was younger...

Comment

• gregor
              • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Ahimsa View Post

Just picked these up at a local hipster grocery. The branding is kind of amazing.
              but, how's the chocolate?

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                • Apr 2014

Does Junior Mints, York Peppermints and Almond Joy count? or is that more mint and coconut than chocolate it self?

As for what makes good chocolate, that depends on the person and a variety of different factors like snap and crunch after a bite. Bad chocolate however, I'd say is anything that doesn't relatively quickly begin to taste over saturated in your mouth, like Hershey bars.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                  Vegan Police
                  • Sep 2011

@gregor, I'm late to answer this, but the chocolate is quite good.

A.F. Vandevorst x Callebaut chocolates

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎