Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: Makeup and Skincare

Thanks!

Keep in mind that on top of Camellia oil, I have been a devoted user of Dr Sebagh skin care products. My regiment is as follows:

Daily
    Morning: Cleaning Dr Sebagh's Foaming Cleanser (150 mL 28 GBP). Moisturizing -- two drops of Dr. Sebagh's Serum Repair (Professional Size 50 mL 86.25 GBP), a drop of Dr. Sebagh's Supreme Maintenance Youth Serum (60 mL 215 GBP) on each cheek.

Night: Cleaning Dr. Sebagh's Foaming Cleanser (150 mL 28 GBP). Moisturizing -- two drops of Camellia oil over face. Same quantity of Serum Repair and Supreme Maintenance Youth Serum that I use in the morning.

Weekly
    Every other week: Dr. Sebagh's Deep Exfoliating Mask (50 mL 59 GBP). Alternating weeks: One layer of Aesop's Primrose Facial Cleansing Mask (20 mL $40). Layer one My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Sheet Mask (10 sheets $12.99 @ Amazon. 2 boxes will last one year) over the mud mask and wait 15 minutes. Wipe off the clay with the sheet mask. Rinse with warm water.

This is a pretty easy, reasonably inexpensive, basic skincare routine. I've been doing this pretty religiously for the last five years. The amounts I've listed above will last approximately one year, so it's reasonably priced. I tend to buy the items from Dr. Sebagh's when the items I want are offered as a free gift with purchase to minimize cost.

MBD
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Thanks, MBD. I put in an order. If any of it isn't great for me, I'll send it to you. ;)

My makeup involves 3 things:
    1. Huda Beauty BB Cream
    2. MAC Lipstick
    3. Naked Longlasting Mascara

A part from this. A lot of water intake and cleansing my face every night with cotton pads dipped in chilled milk helps me to look great and fresh.