Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Qwerty
    • Oct 2011

It reminds me of the Women's SS12 collection, a touch of sci-fi to the monastic purity. Some great mixed textures pieces there. I like high-waisted looks in general, but some of these (sarouel?) trousers look sort of pear-shaped.

Comment

• ATS
      • Nov 2011

I love the shapes, especially the focus on long arms.. looks awesome.. it's completely new, creative, and hot too.

Comment

• xallhopelstx
        • Jun 2010

Better in Person

I was lucky enough to see all of the collection in the showroom, and there is a much broader range than depicted on the runway. I personally am not a huge fan of the styling that they did for the runway, but the collection as a whole is amazing and very classic rick. There are some new cuts to the blazers that work both with high waisted and not high waisted trousers. I also appreciate the change in inspiration as this season was 1920s-1930s ski.

I think once you see the pieces that start showing up in stores for fall, a lot of you will be more excited about what the collection is.

As usual all the fabrics, leathers, and construction was absolutely flawless.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Why do all your posts sound like marketing pitches?
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ES3K
            • Oct 2008

If I'd be Rick and want to be an incognito participating member of this forum, I'd choose a nick like xalhoplstix and say I'm from Seattle.

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by xallhopelstx View Post
              As usual all the fabrics, leathers, and construction was absolutely flawless.

pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                This might explain ...

Plokhov F/W12 is my [...] Also the
                jewelry for this season is really cool, I'm hoping we carry it.
                Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

I'm guessing he works for Barneys?
                  i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• hommedeguerre
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                    I'm guessing he works for Barneys?
                    Blackbird
                    Le 21ème

Comment

• xallhopelstx
                      • Jun 2010

Am I not supposed to be excited about something that I like? I was just giving my view of the collection sorry that I don't try and tear things apart like most people on this site. Letting people who don't get a chance to go to the showroom know that there is more to this collection, much more, than shown on the runway....

Comment

• xallhopelstx
                        • Jun 2010

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                        If I'd be Rick and want to be an incognito participating member of this forum, I'd choose a nick like xalhoplstix and say I'm from Seattle.
                        hahah I wish :)

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Am I not supposed to be excited about something that I like? I was just giving my view of the collection sorry that I don't try and tear things apart like most people on this site. Letting people who don't get a chance to go to the showroom know that there is more to this collection, much more, than shown on the runway....
                          hey why u gotta try and tear most people on this site apart like that?

lol @ bsr

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

I don't know if we are seeing so much commercialization. I mean, it's not like he's putting standard-issue three button suits on the runway. He's actually putting difficult stuff on the runway. No one is faulting Rei Kawakubo for being commercial, and look at how CdG makes its money (which allows her to put all the loopy stuff on the runway).
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
                              • May 2008

Couldn't agree more.
                              Putting an army of guys in dresses on a runway hardly screams commercial.
                              I don't mind the shades and the socks and the perfume. There's plenty of other stuff to balance that out.
                              Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Johnny
                                • Sep 2006

I don't know if we are seeing so much commercialization. I mean, it's not like he's putting standard-issue three button suits on the runway. He's actually putting difficult stuff on the runway. No one is faulting Rei Kawakubo for being commercial, and look at how CdG makes its money (which allows her to put all the loopy stuff on the runway).
                                Hmm. Apart from all the people here who do it you mean?

Subject to that, I agree with what you say though. Some people's ideas of "commercial" are in need of some perspective.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎