Thread: Comme des Garcons Homme Plus FW1999

Default Comme des Garcons Homme Plus FW1999

Last edited by Dane; 09-08-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Last edited by Dane; 09-08-2012 at 08:02 AM.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Last edited by Dane; 09-08-2012 at 08:03 AM.

My favorite Comme collection. Looks 3 and 4 are like 2004 Raf times 1000. Also, I love those Versace-esque prints and the worker jackets. And the weird peaked lapels.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Many thanks for posting all these! Have been reading the forum for a long time in "read only" format and find it the best fashion-resource ever, but if we have such "retro" topics, it would be more better IMHO. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by monster View Post
    Many thanks for posting all these! Have been reading the forum for a long time in "read only" format and find it the best fashion-resource ever, but if we have such "retro" topics, it would be more better IMHO. Thanks again!
    More to come when I have time!

I have a jacket from this collection, still wear it. It's one of the big fuzzy wool ones, v cosy. Is H Chalayan modelling in this?

Dane you don't happen to have AW2000 do you? V rare to have pics of that one

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    I have a jacket from this collection, still wear it. It's one of the big fuzzy wool ones, v cosy. Is H Chalayan modelling in this?

Dane you don't happen to have AW2000 do you? V rare to have pics of that one
    I do not. :(

Is Chalayan in there? McQueen is in one of the other shows I posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dane View Post
    I do not. :(

Is Chalayan in there? McQueen is in one of the other shows I posted.
    are you sure it was McQueen (in that bias cut collection)?

one of the models above looked like Chalayan indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by nqth View Post
    are you sure it was McQueen (in that bias cut collection)?

one of the models above looked like Chalayan indeed.
    Quite sure...