X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

the thunder have to try their best

because going down 2-0 they are not gonna win 4 of five against the spurs.......

you gotta believe the Spurs are gonna win at least one game in OKC, so for the thunder to have any chance they gotta win this game.

Look for the Spurs to bring captan jack back down the stretch......
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

game over.......

that parker shot had done it

Comment

• laughed
        • Jul 2009

now that was a game! dropped 120 on that a**!!
        tony parker was phenomenal. probably the best performance by any point guard this post season - he made westcrook work. And boy was ol' russ trying to build the spurs a new place to play with all those bricks?!
        the spurs are so fast and if they screw up pop is all over 'em...kawhi leonard was outstanding. he is becoming a favorite player of mine the more i watch because he never really shows emotion and just gets it done. never seen a rookie play with so much poise.
        good game because okc is playing their a** off but their best just isn't on a spurs level and it's gotta be so disheartening.
        i have a feeling pop will have them ready to go for the jugular in game 3. yeah, there's part of me that says okc should win game 3, but boy oh boy, san antonio is continuing to amaze me and play on a level i have never in my life seen before. i'm honestly thinking it's possible they can sweep the entire western conference! if they win game 3 it's gametime and over in 4. manu had a nice little shot there at the end. i don't know if okc is a bad defensive team or not - they sure have been getting absolutely shredded by the spurs.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

spectacular performance by Rondo last night, one for the ages,

when this current core of Boston is ended, they already have ap layer they can build around. Danny Ainge allowed this team to come ti its maturity before its time, by letting Perkins go with the foolish belief that Shaq was worth anything at that stage of his career, and Jeff Green for whom they traded may never play again.
          the Celtics can make this a series by winning game 3 at home, but i think they may have given it their best shot and still lost.

Interesting to see what the thunder does tonight, they played very well in game 2, but also still lost, Spurs are a team on which the road has no effect, which Duncan, Parker, Ginobili and all those veterans, it doesn't matter where the game is played. will be fun to watch, this is the game OKC must win if they have any hope at all.............

Comment

• gavagai
            • May 2010

Perkins is worthless. He has some value on defense as a rim protector but is a huge minus on offense. He certainly would help against Dwade and Lebron. He was going to be a free agent and quite frankly Boston knew they weren't going to give him 40 million. Would you?

Boston's problem isn't defense. Their offense is atrocious. Rondo was amazing but that really was a missed opportunity. Not sure Boston can claw out of this hole...

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

OKC ballin

Comment

• laughed
                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
                Perkins is worthless. He has some value on defense as a rim protector but is a huge minus on offense. He certainly would help against Dwade and Lebron. He was going to be a free agent and quite frankly Boston knew they weren't going to give him 40 million. Would you?

Boston's problem isn't defense. Their offense is atrocious. Rondo was amazing but that really was a missed opportunity. Not sure Boston can claw out of this hole...
                Well agreed on the atrocious part - but it's both defense and offense. Those guys are BUMS. BUMS!
                Perkins isn't worthless at all though. He played a huge part in winning the championship and maybe you're forgetting that Ainge's master plan was to get rid of Perkins and sign Shaq and Jermaine O'Neil who were supposed to fill the void. Ainge screwed up on that one big time. They were in 1st place when they traded him and after getting rid of him, could barely win a game. Without a doubt the Celtics could have made more of the series with the Heat but alas, Shaq sucked and couldn't even really get off the bench.
                TERRIBLE move by Ainge that bostonians still haven't let go. With that being said, I can't stand the guy (perkins).
                And the Green thing too.....Ainge for the most part has proven to be an idiot. He better be glad no one wanted Rondo for this year, because that would have cost him his job. While i've been critical of Rondo, and yes, he had some huge turnovers and missed layups in last night's game, he did carry that sorry a** team on his back. The "big 3" were dreadful again.
                It was a punk move for Paul Pierce to leave the game before the game was over - to the locker room. I used to like PP but that was such a weak move.
                The officiating was some of the worst officiating i've ever seen in my life, as usual with Heat games. It's so ridiculous I question why I even spend my time watching the NBA. I wish someone would just take out Wade's sorry a**. So sick of him going to the lane and just throwing the ball in the air and jumping all around like he's getting hit with a taser or something. So weak.

OKC got their 1 game, I fully expect Coach Pop to rip into his team and find an answer to hit them in the mouth Game 4. Tim Duncan has to knock down his shots.

Comment

• endorphinz
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2009

I thought that game would be easy to bet,and it was.

Comment

• laughed
                    • Jul 2009

what's the over under tonight on D-Wade diving to the ground and flailing around when he goes in for a layup? 10? I'll take the Over.

I got 5-6 flops by LeBrick.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

well?...............

Comment

• laughed
                        • Jul 2009

^ i didn't count but it was aplenty!
                        If anyone says officiating doesn't play a role in nba - good lord....
                        so celtics get 5 technicals in game 1, in game 2 lebron shoots 24 free throws and celtics team get 28. Games played in miami.
                        They go to Boston and Wade shoots ZERO freebies and LeBron five.
                        Displayed again tonight in a terribly officiated game. I don't know the ref's name, the guy that looks like howdy doody, but that guy is always trying to be bigger than the players. These games are getting so frustrating to watch it's killing me. With that being said, someone needs to file a missing persons on Tim Duncan.

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

The spacing, the crisp passing and brilliant ball movement is gone
                          the high three point field goal percentage is gone.........the 20 game win streak is gone and now a 3 game losing streak
                          After being up 2-0 in the series and having home court advantage, the Spurs are now down 3-2 and facing an elimination game on the road

For the first time, my Spurs are in real trouble. Ginobili put in a spectacular effort, but other than when it became too late, he did not get the kind of help that could have made the Spurs win this game. Duncan was a real disappointment other than for a stretch in the 4th quarter that was a little too late...........

Can the Spurs win a game in OKC ?
                          You bet they can.
                          But after losing three straight, I wouldn't be surprised if the lose the series in the next game.

I still believe in this team, still believe they can win game 6 on the road and make it a winner takes it all game 7, but they should not have been in this position, not with the better overall team,
                          lets see if they can pull this off or if the Thunder are on to the finals.....
                          Last edited by zamb; 06-05-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• Urbaninstitution
                            • Apr 2011

OKC team to beat...

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPyQa...ure=youtu.be&a it's over.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

for you joey

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎