Thread: Free Drkshdw sleeves to good U.S. home/DIY project material

Default Free Drkshdw sleeves to good U.S. home/DIY project material

I have 2 sleeves that I used a seam cutter to extract from a size small Drkshdw hoody. If anyone in the U.S. wants them for some DIY project, let me know. Even though it's a small, the sleeves are still around 27".

I just ask that you pay the shipping, which would probably be around $6.50 for priority. If times are hard for you, I'll pay to ship them myself.

You could make leg warmers, arm warmers, giant rabbit ears, some kind of dunce cap or use your imagination. Just doesn't seem right to throw them away.

The fabric is 100% cotton, the slub, enzyme washed in typical DRKSHDW color. If there is any interest, just PM me.
    Quote Originally Posted by mizzar View Post
    Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

You should send them back to Rick and tell him they just fell off. His construction quality has slipped a bit in the past years

Already gone, thanks.
    Last edited by beardown; 03-26-2012 at 08:49 PM.

these will go perfectly with my Rick socks

Quote Originally Posted by TheThief View Post
    You should send them back to Rick and tell him they just fell off. His construction quality has slipped a bit in the past years

I like that idea but to be honest, it was a bitch of a chore when you look at the sewn construction of those sleeves. They're double stitched on each side of the seam and then chainstitched together afterward.

Probably 100 times stronger than the sole of the sneakers. I honestly think that after a nuclear disaster, the only thing left will be cockroaches, twinkies and Drkshdw sleeves will still be well connected to their shoulder.

^ Twinkies don't actually last that long, usually about a month tops.

That was a joke.
    I don't actually believe that Rick's sleeves would last through a nuclear blast either, for the record.

My apologies, the Twinkie myth just seems to permeate through much of modern culture. e.g. Family Guy, Zombieland

Though I do think Drkshdw sleeves would be a brilliant "easter egg" for a post-apocalyptic videogame.

No need to apologize. I think the Rick sleeves could become a meme if they ended up in a video game and ultimately an expression to describe 'eternity.'

I may have to coax a friend over at Demiurge to do just that...