X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe Ultra Rare AW 1999
    "Structured Widow" collection, Heavy structured Skirts with Fanny Packs from excess fabric.

I have these in blue cotton topstitch and heavy tweed, both in sz S.

More photos to come.

"To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe Down Poncho, Easy cover-up
      AW 2011

Style: JH-V304
      Fabrication: Outer Polyester, Fill 90% Down, Feather 10%
      Fleece Lining: 100% Acrylic

Details: tab at back of hood holds down hood when not pulled over head
      Snap button at chin rest, tightness can be adjusted using a belt mechanism at the collar

Collar can be worn either folded down or up. Worn either way, there are straps to support your preferred means of wearing the collar.

The interior lining features a hidden pocket with a well hidden zipped compartment.
      The body of the poncho/cape can fold into itself as a set of co-centric rings.

Length: Collar to hem 20"
      Total Length: 36"
      Shoulder appx 16"-17"
      Hem width: 26.5"

Sizing: fits on the small size -- like a casual shawl to pull over one's shoulders on a cold day.

RARE - new without tags

Asking: $900 CONUS, $40 shipping supplement outside of US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Y's Yohji Yamamoto
        Knit Cardigan, Fitted Cropped Jacket with Closures and Unfinished Hems
        Size 1 (meant to fit loose can also fit size 2)

Style: YD-J19-106

Fabrication: 70% Wool
        25% Poly
        5% Nylon

A closer view of the garment.

Lined in sleeves
        Single Vent in Back
        Two Slit Front Pockets
        Two Decorative Button Cuffs

Measurements:
        shoulders: 14 3/4"
        sleeve 20 1/4"
        Bust 18"
        Length back and front: 18"

Asking: $395 CONUS and PP fees. $35 supplement outside of US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
          • Oct 2010

[FONT="Garamon
          d"]
          Comme des Garcons
          SS 1999 Sheer Dual Layer Dress with Ties to Create Volume
          [/FONT]

Style: GO-1011 30

Fabrication: Cupra 100% Inner layer Embroidered Cotton 98%
          No size indication -- will fit both small and medium

Measurements:

Shoulders 20"
          Bust 21 1/2"
          Length 46"
          Waist 21 1/2"

The dual sets of ties that create a boundary above and below the waist allow for adjustment such that this dress can fit a wide variety of sizes.

See the rest of the set here: CDG SS 1999 Dress

RARE PIECE
          Asking: $495 CONUS US incl. PP fees. $25 supplement outside of US.
          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-23-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Tao by Comme des Garcons
            from the final collection by Tao
            SS 2011 COLLECTORS PIECE

Style: 3G-T065
            100% Cotton
            Front Polyester
            Accessories 100% Cotton

Here are detailed photos of the rest of the set:

here

Measurements:

16" shoulder
            35" Chest
            34.5" Waist
            29 1/2" Length
            4" Sleeves

Condition: tried on once. Pristine condition

Asking: $500 CONUS US incl PP FEES, $30 supplement outside of US.
            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-23-2013, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester
              Victor Slashed Silk Chiffon Top
              Adjustable in Many Ways

Size F 38 *38 affects the length more than width in this style shirting

Fabrication: 100% Silk

Will fit almost anyone -- adjustable using the strings that can be found throughout the garment. If you require exact measurements, don't hesitate to be in contact.

I am 5'4", 97-100, 31.5-23.5-33.5.

Asking: $345 Conus incl PP. $20 supplement outside of US.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

Rick Owens Ultra Rare Palais Royal
                Angora/Cashmere Knit
                Size IT 40 Fits True to Size or could fit one size slightly larger due to the looseness of the hand knit body

This is the most exclusive of all the Rick Owens lines and is available primarily at the main shop in Paris.

Destroyed Lamb Leather Sleeves Lined with Hand Sewn Silk Chiffon Lining

These are made in ultra small quantities by hand and are overseen by "hun" -- Michele Lamy.

Above: I am wearing this jacket with a Velveteen "Squid" Fitted Skirt from the Moog collection, Ann D leather leggings, Rick Owens Turbo Boots, and an Ann D embroidered mini skirt hiked above my waist.

Hook Closure but I will include a large safety pin to allow for more styling possibilities.

You can see the rest of the set here: Rick Owens Palais Royal Knit Jacket

FYI, I wear IT 38 in Rick Owens usually, but have been known to buy an IT 40 when UT 36 was not available. I am 5'4", 97-100, 31.5-23.5-33.5.

Get in touch if you have questions

Asking: $2650 CONUS, PP fees included, $60 supplement outside of the US.

MBD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe
                  SS 1997
                  Super RARE Cotton Poplin Rectangular Strategically Folded and Sewn To Create Poncho
                  ARCHIVE PIECE, RARE

In this garment, Junya Watanabe does his first explorations of the possibilities of folding in creating sculptural shapes that are not so much determined by the wearers body but rather turns the wearer into a geometric form. By exchanging the bias seam of traditional women's wear that amplifies feminine form for straight seams, he explores the possibilities inherent in the fabric itself as a sculptural medium

This is a RARE piece. This is only garment I have ever seen from this collection.

To explain the construction of this garment, it is crafted from approximately a yard of cloth that has not been cut into a pattern. Instead of using a pattern to shape the fabric, Junya has strategically sewn anchoring stitches into various places into the fabric without disturbing the symmetrical fold of the bolt of fabric. The simply anchor stitch allows for draping, folding and shaping. It is absolutely innovative.

You can see the rest of the set here.

Asking: $550 CONUS and PP Fees included. $40 shipping supplement outside of US. OFF MARKET FOR NOW.
                  Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-20-2014, 06:03 PM. Reason: update

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Junya Watanabe Pink Man

Studded Tall Boots with Snakeskin Patches at Heels
                    Size M (24.5-25.5 - US large 8.0-9.0)
                    Brand New, Unworn with Original Box and Tags

This is the seemingly 40th time I've not been able to correctly order my size in a pair of Japanese shoes.

Junya Watanabe Pink Man collection is the Junya collection for women using tailoring techniques pioneered for me. The quality is absolutely equivalent to Junya Watanabe for Comme des Garcons mainline but uses experimental tailoring techniques pioneered for menswear.

Measurements: Outsole 11 1/4"
                    Insole 26 cm, or 10"
                    The shaft of this boot is unusually broad starting from 13" at the ankle and ending in an unusually wide 18" so it would be great for someone who likes bulky shoes or has muscular calves.

Comes with brand new box, original tags and is completely unworn except for when worn for fit pic.

Set is

Total Height: 20 1/2"
                    Heel Height: 2"
                    Sole Height: .25"

Brand new and RARE.

Asking SOLD supplement outside of the US.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 12-02-2015, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

Ann Demeulemeester Sleeveless Dress with Longer, Adjustable Front Hem FR 38

-Marked Sz 38. I typically wear FR 34/36 in Ann D, but the style of this dress allows it to be adjusted to fit bodies of varying sizes
                      -Front hem is adjustable using system of buttons and loops at set at varying heights
                      -Closes in back at neck with three buttons and loops
                      -Ribbon at waist can be tied or left untied

Condition: pristine. 9.5/10. Worn once.

Asking: $425 including PP fees + $15 shipping CONUS. $25 outside of US.

MBD

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎