Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: YYPH & CDGH+ Blazers & Shirts, Damir Doma Shirt, Cloak Jacket, L&F Scarf (50/L)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • H-R
    • May 2007

FS: YYPH & CDGH+ Blazers & Shirts, Damir Doma Shirt, Cloak Jacket, L&F Scarf (50/L)

Hey everyone, I have the following items for sale:
    1. Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme "Cut" blazer from SS2009 Collection. Brand new with tag, size 3 (Fits like a typical size 3), made of 100% wool. Felt embroidery of a pair of scissors in front, and cinch adjuster at the back. Retail Price $1620.

SOLD

2. Comme Des Garcons Homme Plus 2 tone blazer from FW2009 collection. Mint condition, worn about 3 times and then was professionally cleaned. Size L. Boiled wool fabric on the lapel and sleeves, and gabardine wool on the body.

Asking price $350

3. Yohji Yamamoto Pour Homme ruffle shirt from SS2011 collection. Brand new with tag, size 3, 100% cotton. Two detachable sets of ruffle that can be buttoned on the collar.

SOLD
    Last edited by H-R; 05-16-2012, 06:40 PM.
  • H-R
    • May 2007

4. Lost and Found cotton scarf/stole. New without tag, 100% cotton. Deliberate fraying on the edges, and ribbing details on the body.

SOLD

5. Damir Doma round neck shirt. New without tag, 100% cotton.Tagged as size 48 (Fits large like typical Damir, better suited for 50). Features DD's signature ring button and fraying on the hem.

Asking price $175

6. Cloak leather flight jacket. Condition is about 7.5-8/10. Tagged as size XL. It has zipper detailing on the collar and epaulettes. It's supposed to have a belt fastener on the waist, but it has gone missing.

Asking price $225

7. CdGH+ Evergreen dip-dyed shirt. New without tag, size L, 100% cotton. Color is blue/lilac.

Asking price $125

Prices are inclusive of shipping within the USA. For international shipping, please add $15 to the listed prices, for shipping to Canada, please add $5 to the listed prices. Feel free to PM me with questions, thanks!
    Last edited by H-R; 05-16-2012, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• H-R
      • May 2007

Bump, with some price reductions

Comment

• yyfans
        • Apr 2014

Hello is the Damir Doma round neck shirt still on sale ?

Thank you

Comment

• JasonT
          • Dec 2016

I just lost this exact style of scarf by LOST AND FOUND in a coat check. I'm very sad about this. Just wondering if whoever bought this one years ago may want to resell theirs? Or perhaps someone else has another one like it. I'd like to replace it and pretend it was never stolen.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎