Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: m.a+|| Volga Volga || Undercover || Damir Doma || LUC - sizes (48-52)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • docintheory
    • May 2008

FS: m.a+|| Volga Volga || Undercover || Damir Doma || LUC - sizes (48-52)

Attempting to clear and refine my closet for a move to a new home. Almost all the items are nearly new or tried on just once, mostly due to sizing issues. Some have just been stored in my closet, that the fabric in the pictures are bit wrinkled – but in otherwise perfect condition or as noted. For some of the items, I should have the original packaging/tags and will indicate in the body of the description. All items come from a pet-free, smoke-free home.

Payment by Paypal only. Prices include paypal fees, shipping in the United States & Canada. For international shipping rates, please PM. No gift payments please, as it doesn’t protect the buyer. Feel free to send (reasonable) offers.

I aim to ship within 48 hours of payment; will send tracking information and pictures of the package upon posting. Primarily ship via USPS Priority or UPS. Sold and traded numerous times on SZ, never had a problem.

For any and all questions and inquiries – please PM. Feel free to ask for additional pictures or for further measurements, I’ll do my best to oblige.

Out of respect for other sellers on classifieds, please avoid asking questions within the thread and refrain from unnecessary bumping.

Thank you SZ!

PLEASE READ: I will be out-of-town from Sunday, June 10th through Wednesday, June 13th. Any items sold during these dates will be shipped Thursday, June 14th or Friday June 15th. Measurements for all items to come as well.

m.a+ one-piece cotton turtleneck – black, size 52: Killer turtleneck. Snafu posted a similar one like this on this sales thread not too long ago – but mine is pure black. Cut and stitched perfectly, and fused at the center with the red cross. Only tried on once since I received it, stored in it’s canvas bag in a closet since (hence why it is wrinkled). Asking $425 shipped ---> $385 shipped

Undercover Thermotron zipped peacoat – pure black, size 3: Can never be too prepared for the winter. Jun Takahashi did his homework in constructing this jacket to bear the brunt of the elements with heat-retaining thermotron lining. Add to this double zippers – this is a tightly cut, essential and iconic peacoat. Too small for me, tried on once. Asking $325 shipped

Paul Harnden Boots, size UK 6 - Great, essential boots from Paul Harnden Shoemakers. Features the signature captoe style, complete with sueded leather laces, includes bag and original tag. Boots are a beautiful substantial thick leather, soles are mildly worn and have plenty of life left. Originally bought for my brother, wish it were 4 sizes bigger. I had posted them up for sale on SZ a while ago for $625 but now drastically reduced price to $330 shipped.

Measurements (in inches):

Outsole (heel to toe tip) = 11.5 inches
    Width (width of sole at the middle) =4 inches
    Shaft (heel to foot opening) =5.5 inches

Damir Doma Long Linen Shirt, size 50 – sort of a collector’s piece. This shirt came from early collections by Damir Doma. Composed of linen, the color can be described as an off-white/grey parchment with a really nice weight and texture to it. The button placket is especially interesting as it runs down the front and ties the buttons to the shirt and also runs down the sleeves. The stitching on the back of the shirt is sort of overlocked, but I have heard that there have been issues with seams breaking. While this has only been tried on once and never worn, the shirt is completely intact. It’s advisable to take the shirt to a tailor before wearing to reinforce the backstitching. Originally bought from Atelier (do not recall original price) - selling for $500 shipped --> $425 ---> $325 ---> $275 SHIPPED

Last edited by docintheory; 06-17-2012, 01:09 PM.
  • docintheory
    • May 2008

UPDATE:
    - PH boots back on sale, non-communicative buyer - nearly 2 weeks of waiting
    - Another price cut to Damir Doma and m.a+

SOLD:

m.a+ Korean collar floral print shirt/jacket, size 52 – Selling for $355 shipped. SOLD
    m.a+ cotton t-shirt, size 50. Selling for $145 shipped. SOLD
    Linea Digital Stitching Jacket, size 5 – Selling for $750 shipped. SOLD
    Boris Bidjan Saberi assymetrical t-shirt, size large – selling $135 shipped. SOLD
    Comme des Garcons Homme Plus boiled polyester, zipped underarm blazer – size medium. Selling for $285 shipped. SOLD
    Comme des Garcons Homme boiled wool blazer, size medium – Selling for $285 shipped. SOLD
    Boris Bidjan Saberi nickel pressed crushed treated waxed jeans, size large – Selling for $250 shipped. SOLD
    Julius 2-button blazer, size 3 – $165 shipped. SOLD
    Geoffrey B. Small Cashmere & Silk Jacket, size small – Selling for $485 shipped. SOLD
    Label Under Construction “floats” sweater, size 50 – *selling for $345 shipped. SOLD
    m.a+ raw silk raglan blazer, size 50 – Selling for $875 shipped. SOLD
    Paul Harnden silk blazer, size large – Selling for $975 shipped. SOLD
    Damir Doma long-sleeve pullover – Asking $135 shipped. SOLD
    Label Under Construction Primary long-sleeve rolled wool - $275 shipped. SOLD
    m.a+ linen/cotton button-up shirt – asking $435 shipped. SOLD
    Volga Volga double-layered l/s pullover – Asking $220 shipped. SOLD
    Volga Volga l/s pull over with contrasting strip – Asking $165 shipped. SOLD
    Last edited by docintheory; 06-17-2012, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Who ever bought the m.a+ raw silk raglan blazer, give me a pm if it doesn't work out for you please.

Comment

• anatoli
        • Apr 2010

Yeah, and who ever bought the BBS nickel pressed crushed treated waxed jeans, please let me know if they don't work out for you.

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

thats a steal on PH silk blazer. very cool jacket
          Last edited by cjbreed; 05-29-2012, 03:36 PM.
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• MikeN
            • Nov 2007

wish it was a size M!

Comment

• shichen
              • Jan 2012

Hi! Do you still have Paul Harnden Boots? I would like to buy it and have it shipped to China. Please email me at shichen916@gmail.com if you do. Thanks!

Comment

• docintheory
                • May 2008

New Stuff

New items for sale - thanks SZ!

Comment

• docintheory
                  • May 2008

Bump - price-cuts and PH boots up for sale again.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎