Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 105051525354555657585960
Results 1,181 to 1,184 of 1184

Thread: Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Tried - PayPal said that doing it as a guest, even if you do have an account will render the sale protection-less.

I can dispute it through my bank but that is worst case as that will be a process itself.

Thanks though. More than anything trying to add the the growing list of untrustworthy accounts of dealings with this dude.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerpatrickbrand View Post
    Tried - PayPal said that doing it as a guest, even if you do have an account will render the sale protection-less.

I can dispute it through my bank but that is worst case as that will be a process itself.

Thanks though. More than anything trying to add the the growing list of untrustworthy accounts of dealings with this dude.
    Why should it be a process? Call them, log in to your account, or whatever, then dispute it. Tell them you didn't receive what you bought. Depending on the bank, they may require a number of days to pass before you can file a claim. Still, it's not as if you don't have any recourse.

what nyarkies said.

Don't avoid trying to get your money back because of some paperwork. Your bank is there to protect you and your funds. They will walk you through the process and try to help you. Sometimes if you are a good customer and the loss is not too great the bank will eat it for you and credit you just to keep you as a customer. You have to try and provide as much detail as possible so that they can fight for you.

Re online purchasing in general. I used to work in banking and always told my customers to use credit cards online. Several reasons:
    1. fraud protection
    2. its the creditors money so they will definitely fight for it.
    3. it does not expose your accounts to be drained of funds in case there is a hack or something

list goes on but that's what came to mind.

Just found this thread. I had a really wonderful experience at the Yohji store at Rue Cambon, Paris a while back. I didn't buy anything aside a book (My Dear Bomb), but my mother who I dragged along bought a pair of pants, her first ever Yohji piece. I had a great conversation with some of the SA's, especially a small Vietnamese lady with short, spiky hair. Unfortunately, I don't remember their names, but they made the store experience fantastic. Can't wait to go again.