Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maison d'Ashraf
    • Jan 2013

yup all up to date on Campbell/DLB and all the shady shit they've pulled over the years... Thought maybe new website, new buying information, that they finally embraced online ordering...

And yes Graham from Calculus/re.porter is a classy dude.. Have always had great interactuons with him and answer all and any of your questions...

Comment

• boodude
      • Oct 2012

Calculus Victoria

A note on possibly the best service i have had in artisanal retail - Calculus ( re-porter affiliated) online boutique ( and i have been spoiled by PNP before ). Graham was incredibly informative, lighting speed in communication and an amazing price on a great item ( ann d sneakers). Cant recommend enough!!!

Comment

• Maison d'Ashraf
        • Jan 2013

having been following PNP Firenze for a while now and finally placed an order.. Matteo is exceptional one of the nicest people ive interacted via online shopping... Prompt responses, easy no fuss.... Also, shipping to USA= Reasonable shipping prices (20 euro to CA from Firenze via UPS)...

Comment

• matglenn
          • Jun 2016

I second Boodude, some of the greatest customer service I've recieved. Its a nice surprise to inquire about an item at 10pm and have a detailed response the same night.

Comment

• Skywalker13
            • Nov 2014

I want to share my latest customer experience with you guys. There's a new project in Munich called SAMSA G., they prescribed themselves to CCP only. They offer very rare CCP items, but they also explain Carol's dedication to each and every item. They give you the chance to step into a unique world where tailoring and craftsmanship is standing above everything. They really live CCP and you'll recognize it the first time you enter their gallery. I had a stunning experience, thank you very much Hamid and Liu. So eveybody out there don't miss the chance to get to know this outstanding hidden project. SAMSA G. Munich A+++

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Skywalker13 View Post
              I want to share my latest customer experience with you guys. There's a new project in Munich called SAMSA G., they prescribed themselves to CCP only. They offer very rare CCP items, but they also explain Carol's dedication to each and every item. They give you the chance to step into a unique world where tailoring and craftsmanship is standing above everything. They really live CCP and you'll recognize it the first time you enter their gallery. I had a stunning experience, thank you very much Hamid and Liu. So eveybody out there don't miss the chance to get to know this outstanding hidden project. SAMSA G. Munich A+++
              ah yea this is the gallery with photos, art work etc inspired by / featuring ccp?

I didn't know (or remember) that they were also a store
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Anwar
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Skywalker13 View Post
                Do they have an online store? Or a stockist?
                Originally posted by Lendar
                The price is a bit high, but the leather is very quality.

Comment

• bonejelly
                  • Jul 2008

Finally made my way to l'eclaireur rue herold. I am aware that it needs no restating, but have never had a more exceptional, completely inviting and positive experience in a shop. Stock and service exceeded all expectations. Felt like family and am looking forward very much to returning.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by bonejelly View Post
                    Finally made my way to l'eclaireur rue herold. I am aware that it needs no restating, but have never had a more exceptional, completely inviting and positive experience in a shop. Stock and service exceeded all expectations. Felt like family and am looking forward very much to returning.
                    dont they have mad markup though
                    Originally posted by unwashed
                    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                    Originally posted by Ahimsa
                    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• byhand
                      • Dec 2011

Don't shop there. They are the scourge of the fashion world. Support the smaller establishments.

Comment

• mikko
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by byhand View Post
                        Don't shop there. They are the scourge of the fashion world. Support the smaller establishments.
                        Care to clarify?

Comment

• Skywalker13
                          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                          ah yea this is the gallery with photos, art work etc inspired by / featuring ccp?

I didn't know (or remember) that they were also a store
                          They are a art gallery concept als well as a store concept featuring CCP only. By appointment only, but highly recommended.

Comment

• Skywalker13
                            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Anwar View Post
                            Do they have an online store? Or a stockist?
                            Not yet, you have to contact them via mail.

Comment

• derpington
                              • Oct 2009

I had a great experience recently working with Lorien at BBSNYC via email across multiple time zones. She was always very responsive and courteous. I'd highly recommend this store.

Comment

• basti_roe
                                • Jul 2016

yesterday I was also visiting SAMSA G. and I can highly recommend it!!!
                                Hamid and Liu are so super friendly and they will explain everything to you
                                and show you every little detail.
                                the location the people behind SAMSA G. and the concept is outstanding!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎