Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Quote Originally Posted by cjbreed View Post
    darklands too although i've never actually bought from them. which is a testament to campbell and co.'s epic patience.

this. so important as a retailer in our market. lose it and give shitty service and the whole value proposition ('illusion' if you will) immediately falls to pieces...

Quote Originally Posted by casem83 View Post
    I think the real lesson here is stop buying rick shoes!
    hahahaha, i literally loled.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by BBSLM View Post
    I second great service from Lucy at LN-CC.
    Third that! Long live Lucy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

would also like to add imogen at RO london to the list of people who deliver great service, even in the smallest of matters. thanks for being exactly the opposite of doshaburi...
    Last edited by Shucks; 07-12-2013 at 09:24 AM.

[QUOTE=Haven;375336]A friend of mine has a retail shop in Stockholm. They stock Rick Owens and I was told by her that RO doesn't accept any complaints at all.

That's not true. I had problems with several Jeans and they tried to help me. Really friendly !!!

probably had one of the best transaction with both Marco and Luigi at PNP, kind of wondering why should they not be one of the sites affiliates

they didn't want to when the time was right and now it's too late.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

dont know what happened there, but still think it will benefit everyone if things happen to work out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    Thread is pointless- sz charges to promote retailers and threads raising issue with retailers present a conflict of interest.
    what i had in mind when i said it wouldn't be easy turning sz into where2kopadvisor
    pix

Quote Originally Posted by Fuuma View Post
    Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by merz View Post
    Thread is pointless- sz charges to promote retailers and threads raising issue with retailers present a conflict of interest.

1) maybe SZ management is clever enough to realize that sucking up to retailers by censoring site content will piss off sz members (also a source of revenue now)
    2) maybe some retailers are clever enough to realize that negative feedback can be useful in actually improving a flawed service offer
    3) maybe some of the affiliates retailers are actually of the type that would get positive feedback in a thread like this, rather than negative

and even if there is a conflict of interest, that doesn't make the thread itself pointless, now does it - at least not until it is censored...

Maybe both of you need to chill the fuck out before you go making judgments about SZ management.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Maybe both of you need to chill the fuck out before you go making judgments about SZ management.
    think u got me wrong here. i'm not criticising u in any way nor expecting any bias in modification of content whatsoever - i wouldn't be here if i didn't like the way the site is managed (and the fact that i do like it was sort of my point, really - which i guess is judging u but i think most people evaluate pros and cons of what they use, to some degree...) so chill right back at ya.
    Last edited by Shucks; 07-06-2012 at 01:06 AM.

If you happen to order from the Lanvin e-store be prepared to have to write five emails to get a response, and not be disclosed the tracking number for your shipment.. which is quite a pain if you have a day job and don't know when the shipment is going to arrive.

LN-CC on the other hand provides everything one can wish for in terms of customer service. I know it's already been mentioned here quite often ;)

How about PRICES? I think LVR has one of the highest retail prices online, whereas Antonioli usually has the lowest.

Are you sure about that ?
    LVR and Antonioli have exactly the same price on same items. Don't know about Antonioli about shipping but I can count to LVR for an express free shipping.
    But maybe depends locations...

LVR > Thecorner.com > Antonioli , from my experience.

A discussion of prices isn't needed, SZers know the price of everything...
    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Quote Originally Posted by tenorish View Post
    If you happen to order from the Lanvin e-store be prepared to have to write five emails to get a response, and not be disclosed the tracking number for your shipment.. which is quite a pain if you have a day job and don't know when the shipment is going to arrive.

LN-CC on the other hand provides everything one can wish for in terms of customer service. I know it's already been mentioned here quite often ;)
    It's not my first time ordering from them but I also must express my gratitude for their customer service for a recent order. Best I've ever experienced through an online boutique. Not to mention that their prices are really low, at least from what I've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by wurm View Post
    It's not my first time ordering from them but I also must express my gratitude for their customer service for a recent order. Best I've ever experienced through an online boutique. Not to mention that their prices are really low, at least from what I've seen.
    True. I don't know if it's the same story every season but they probably had the best sale of the lot this time, atleast from the European boutiques. And if you used the code for SZers on top, then there were a lot of steals.

Quote Originally Posted by teeteet View Post
    How about PRICES? I think LVR has one of the highest retail prices online, whereas Antonioli usually has the lowest.
    well, i do not agree with you on that. i don't know where you're from but in norway the tax levels is so high you that if you purchase clothing that cost 1000, the total sum after VAT and toll is 1385 (so the total price is about +39% of the item's price).

so for me, LVR is a lot cheaper than buying stuff in the designer's stores (for example, rick is about 5-10% cheaper on LVR that in rick stores).