Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nomadic Planet
    • Dec 2012

I have to agree with that, definitely PNP Firenze is one of the best online purchase experiences I've ever had, ever !

Comment

• sepp
      • Nov 2014

Recent trip to YYPH Tokyo. Both flagship store and Isetan staff shown excellent product knowledge and great customer service.

Online experience: sterling service from Just One Eye, the Office, Hide-M and Hotovelli.

Comment

• fireflygrave
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by maahno View Post
        Dear Admins, I do not want any self-promotion
        just want to clarify the situation
        if necessary I delete these posts

This is my website and all the clothes legit
        My name Aleksandr

About Ambitot
        He sells his stuff through my website like consignment store

Also for my opinion about all situation with fake stuff
        He sold about 100 items on sufu and have very good story
        And as I understand he was banned after hearing only one side
        As he explained to me he was selling just a "leather jacket" for 500$ without saying any brands like BBS
        Just wanted to post and say I had a positive experience with Altera and Ambitot both. Emailed them both asking about an MA+ leather jacket because it was listed with two different shoulder measurements. Ambitot replied with photos of the jacket with a tape measure stretched across all the relevant spots I could want measurements of. It seems that Aleksandr and Ambitot know each other, but the store is independent (from what I gather from talking with both of them). Anyway I got the jacket from Russia to the US in 9 days or so and it looks great.
        put a tiger in your tank

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
          • Apr 2013

Apparently Ink doesn't want my business, a month and a half and no reply to my email.

I really don't understand why the people on this website even bother to defend this business when they have no interest in letting us shop from there.

Just for clarification, No, I was not trying to purchase Carol Christian Poell.
          Originally posted by unwashed
          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
          Originally posted by Ahimsa
          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• stagename
            • Oct 2011

Flawless transaction with the people at IDOL Brooklyn. Blazing fast replies to my emails, shipped within an hour following my payment. I received the package 36 hours after ordering it. Would recommend.

LN-CC dropped the ball on sending me a confirmation order or notice of shipment, but they were quick to address this when I pointed it out to them by email.

Comment

• minhcu2805
              • Mar 2013

I really dont understand why theres so much complains about Ink, fastest respond to all of my emails, and best part is Pita gave me random discounts ( a lot and it was never on my request ) on current seasons, new arrivals items all the time, simply best store ever period

Comment

• yffet
                • Aug 2009

Originally posted by minhcu2805 View Post
                I really dont understand why theres so much complains about Ink, fastest respond to all of my emails, and best part is Pita gave me random discounts ( a lot and it was never on my request ) on current seasons, new arrivals items all the time, simply best store ever period
                they sell the ccp rainbow collection and we US/EU rest of the world cant touch it cuz reasons
                Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                  Apparently Ink doesn't want my business, a month and a half and no reply to my email.

I really don't understand why the people on this website even bother to defend this business when they have no interest in letting us shop from there.

Just for clarification, No, I was not trying to purchase Carol Christian Poell.
                  You make Ink sound like Darklands . Who's us? You?
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• devour
                    • Dec 2014

Agreed with Trigger, have enquired a few times about some products on INK but they don't reply back, or take ages for a reply.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      You make Ink sound like Darklands . Who's us? You?

The members of this website? I'm not alone here.
                      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Who are you to speak for the members of this website?
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• bukka
                          • Sep 2011

I had a flawless transaction with ink two weeks ago, Pita was actually faster than any other shop to respond to my enquiries. And package arrived from HK to Switzerland in two days. I guess it's a good reason for me to continue to shop with them?
                          Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Who are you to speak for the members of this website?
                            are you angry or something? I wanted to discuss my negative experience with a store. I understand you have incentive to defend this store, I have zero incentive to do so, and I had a negative experience with them. I am not alone here. Just like people have had positive experiences with Darklands and you don't like their business.

Why are you making this a personal thing about who gets to represent your site?

I'm a member aren't I?

Comment

• lowrey
                              ventiundici
                              • Dec 2006

You questioned why others bother defending the store - there have been a fairly small number of negative experiences and as far as I know, they've been communication issues. If many people have had positive experiences, why wouldn't they defend it, and why would you question that?

I would get your point if we were talking about a certain store with terrible experiences (many post-purchase) in the double digits, but in the case of Ink the numbers to my understanding are largely in favor of things going smoothly even if your personal experience differs from that.
                              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

Pita is the best and Ink is great, he's actually not sold me something even though i asked for it because he didn't think it would fit me, who turns down money to make sure something fits?
                                trigger u are very trigger happy, perhaps taking a chill pill will get better responses?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎