Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    are you angry or something? I wanted to discuss my negative experience with a store. I understand you have incentive to defend this store, I have zero incentive to do so, and I had a negative experience with them. I am not alone here. Just like people have had positive experiences with Darklands and you don't like their business.

Why are you making this a personal thing about who gets to represent your site?

I'm a member aren't I?
    Exactly, discuss YOUR negative experience. Don't speak for others.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

If I may help out here,
      From my experience of dealing with Pita, i know when he is traveling for buying purposes it is sometimes difficult for him to give a quick reply. so that may be a part of the issue
      I have to speak to him very often and even myself have difficulty getting back a reply if he is traveling.
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Mikevigar
        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Exactly, discuss YOUR negative experience. Don't speak for others.
        Yet you use every opportunity to encourage people on the DL hate train....

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
          Yet you use every opportunity to encourage people on the DL hate train....
          DL has scammed multiple people. There is a big difference.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
            • Oct 2009

Said it before and this will most probably not be the last time.
            http://www.number3store.com/ is the best! Next day delivery from Athens to Germany for two 50% off SALE t-shirts!
            Super fast replies on everything and always helpful!
            "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
              Said it before and this will most probably not be the last time.
              http://www.number3store.com/ is the best! Next day delivery from Athens to Germany for two 50% off SALE t-shirts!
              Super fast replies on everything and always helpful!
              Haha, I opened this thread to post the exact same thing.
              idk how they do that, especially because many shops offer DHL "Express" delivery but usually it still takes 2-3 days ...
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

they seriously give the best customer service, consistently, out of ALL stores i've ever bought from. i wish their buys were a little bigger - though what they buy is very nicely selected and it makes business sense to be careful, especially for a store located in greece...

Comment

• ian+
                  • Dec 2011

Number3 is a luxury considering that there must be at most 10 people in Athens wearing the designers it carries. I have never seen anyone wearing Raf Simons or Rick Owens and this has nothing to do with the current financial situation. With that in mind the buys couldn't have been bigger. The owner is a great guy, experienced enough (almost 10 years in retail) and a big fan of clothing / art. Continue to support smaller stores especially when the service is exceptional.
                  ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
                    Number3 is a luxury considering that there must be at most 10 people in Athens wearing the designers it carries. I have never seen anyone wearing Raf Simons or Rick Owens and this has nothing to do with the current financial situation. With that in mind the buys couldn't have been bigger. The owner is a great guy, experienced enough (almost 10 years in retail) and a big fan of clothing / art. Continue to support smaller stores especially when the service is exceptional.
                    well, online retail is all about the global market, you know. i'm sure athens isn't their main target. also, you'd be suprised at the kind of people who are the actual big spenders in high-end fashion stores. the demographic can be much older and much more 'conservative' than you might think - just wealthy middle-aged bourgeoisie who want something 'fun' for a party etc. and have pretty much no idea what they are buying and you will never see them wear it unless you are in their little social bubble.

service is definitely one of the few differentiating factors for online retail these days when everyone has access to everything, so number3 will get my business every time they have in stock what i want. unfortunately happens less frequently than i would like it to.

Comment

• ian+
                      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      well, online retail is all about the global market, you know. i'm sure athens isn't their main target. also, you'd be suprised at the kind of people who are the actual big spenders in high-end fashion stores. the demographic can be much older and much more 'conservative' than you might think - just wealthy middle-aged bourgeoisie who want something 'fun' for a party etc. and have pretty much no idea what they are buying and you will never see them wear it unless you are in their little social bubble.
                      of course it isn't, the store couldn't have survived without an online presence. As for the latter it may be true for other places, here everything is about Dsquared, Luis Vuitton, etc. in those circles.

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      service is definitely one of the few differentiating factors for online retail these days when everyone has access to everything, so number3 will get my business every time they have in stock what i want. unfortunately happens less frequently than i would like it to.
                      same here, I wish I could support more.

Comment

• BSR
                        • Aug 2008

when i see this kind of post, i kind of think that online fashion retailer must really be a horrible job
                        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• mikko
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                          when i see this kind of post, i kind of think that online fashion retailer must really be a horrible job

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BSR View Post

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• scheff
                              • Sep 2010

SuToCorp

Just wanted to comment on customer service of SuToCorp Worldwide proxy - their e-mail responses are very fast 24/7, the transaction went smoothly and the item got to my door within 10 days. I'm still surprised how easy and transparent the whole process was

Comment

• ian+
                                • Dec 2011

I don't usually post about big retailers, but I have to admit that ssense is probably one the best if not the best. That's my fifth order, dispatch within hours, Canada to Europe in two days, minimal reusable packaging (I hate mr. porter, someone may feel special, I feel like a whole tree was cut just to package my order), no customs-related problems, the piece is lovely.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎