Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ian+
    • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
    thumbs down for the last conspiracy online shop. bought a pair of derbies and turned out to be one size too small. i emailed the contact on their email but never got a response. i have posted the shoes back and still no email from them. at the moment, they have my shoes and my money...
    I don't get why you returned the shoes without getting a reply first.
    ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• Bleu1950
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
      I don't get why you returned the shoes without getting a reply first.
      there is a period for their return policy...if you dont send them back, the sale is considered final

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

Originally posted by Bleu1950 View Post
        there is a period for their return policy...if you dont send them back, the sale is considered final
        The law says you merely have to inform the seller of your withdrawal from the purchase within 14 days. Of course many shops will try to weasel out of this by saying you have to return the goods within that time frame...

e: talking EU here
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

Yep, and you have another two weeks to return the goods. Most stores create their own return policies which are rarely in line with this, they know no one is going sue them for bending EU legislation.

I think it's understandable because lets face it, it's a bit unfair to have goods out of your store for over a month (for example ~5d shipping + 14d cooling off + 14d return time) and then get them back and you don't get a penny out of it. I would make up my own policy too, so personally I don't find that offensive, but I do think it's inappropriate (and as said illegal) to completely refuse returns, you shouldn't be selling onlinein that case.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Resonkuken
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Fascinator View Post
            Yes, Harveys is excellent shop.

Has anybody have any experience (good or bad) with Orimono?

Thanks in advance!
            I´ve bought from them a bunch of times in the past 4 years, never had a problem. Always a very smooth transaction.

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

wow.

so i just received an item from ln-cc and need to return it for an exchange. there is no way the model in the photo on the site is wearing the size they say he is. the item fits insanely small.

looking at the site and return form material, i can't find any information about exchanges - i guess they don't offer that anymore... and the information is generally confusing about how to do the return. it was delivered to me by dhl, but on their site it says returns should be by "registered mail" but also conflictingly that i should contact UPS for a pickup? and it says returns are only accepted with the seal, but my item didn't have one. i also had to go to the website and read a lot of text to find out i actually don't need to make five fucking copies of the returns invoice, even though it says i should on the actual invoice.

oh, and the service@eu.lncc.com email they refer to in the order confirmation email, doesn't work...

i might be a bit jaded and negatively biased against ln-cc by now, but i'm really starting to think i'm gonna avoid them completely in the future. what a mess - it used to be the best store, now it blows...

Comment

• ES3K
                • Oct 2008

/\ since the site's relaunch it's quite hard to order there anyway, IMHO.

Comment

• the breaks
                  • Sep 2007

Even browsing the stuff is off-putting.
                  Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                    • Jan 2008

such a shame, but yeah, i don't even check LN-CC anymore - used to be a source of inspiration, now it's just a source of frustration.
                    —
                    -

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      wow.

so i just received an item from ln-cc and need to return it for an exchange. there is no way the model in the photo on the site is wearing the size they say he is. the item fits insanely small.

looking at the site and return form material, i can't find any information about exchanges - i guess they don't offer that anymore... and the information is generally confusing about how to do the return. it was delivered to me by dhl, but on their site it says returns should be by "registered mail" but also conflictingly that i should contact UPS for a pickup? and it says returns are only accepted with the seal, but my item didn't have one. i also had to go to the website and read a lot of text to find out i actually don't need to make five fucking copies of the returns invoice, even though it says i should on the actual invoice.

oh, and the service@eu.lncc.com email they refer to in the order confirmation email, doesn't work...

i might be a bit jaded and negatively biased against ln-cc by now, but i'm really starting to think i'm gonna avoid them completely in the future. what a mess - it used to be the best store, now it blows...

I'm returning something as well and already let them know the information in the email is different from their website about returns. They said they would let the techguys know about it. Well we'll see if it'll be clarified and made consistent.

You can click your order and select the item to return if you hadn't figured that out yet. My order kept status processed and therefore I couldn't return the item. They had to manually adjust the order for me.

I have made 5 copies just in case the UPS guy is gonna start about it. Also had no seal and the tags said hoodie instead of trousers, but this was also the case in the URL of the item.

Anyway there is info on their website, but hard to find. You can pop up a hidden bar on the bottom of the site.

Their service by phone is very customer friendly but that's the only positive remark regarding LN-CC general. Oh they said I can have my shipping costs back since I had to wait so long, I haven't sern anything back yet so will see if this was an empty promise.
                      Grailed link

Comment

• 37ING
                        • Jun 2015

Try email info@ln-cc.com, I emailed them some enquiry about my order and there is a person called Laura answered my question

Comment

• sshum88
                          • Dec 2007

It's really unfortunate to see how the store has evolved under new ownership and why a lot of old customers will never return.

Personally I had a credit note that was attached to my account in the old system. When they switched over, they have not been able to re-attach the credit note to my account. I've been in correspondence with them since the beginning of May, but they forgot about this feature when the site went live.

Oh, another great transaction with Wei and the team at Idol. It's always a pleasure dealing with them

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                          Originally posted by eat me
                          If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• newp
                            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by sshum88 View Post
                            Oh, another great transaction with Wei and the team at Idol. It's always a pleasure dealing with them
                            Indeed, Idol is awesome!

Comment

• Law
                              • Dec 2013

How long does Yoox.com normally take to ship?

Comment

• bukka
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Law View Post
                                How long does Yoox.com normally take to ship?
                                I couldn't choose anything but express shipping on my last order. Ordered on sunday evening, got my stuff delivered yesterday morning. Within EU of course.
                                Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎