Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Law
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by bukka View Post
    I couldn't choose anything but express shipping on my last order. Ordered on sunday evening, got my stuff delivered yesterday morning. Within EU of course.
    OK cool. I'm shipping to the US, but haven't even got a confirmation e-mail yet to say that its shipped.

Comment

• Arkady
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Law View Post
      OK cool. I'm shipping to the US, but haven't even got a confirmation e-mail yet to say that its shipped.
      Comes really quickly in the US.

Comment

• bukka
        • Sep 2011

Because it was the only place where I could find an item I was looking for, I contacted Doshaburi again. Well, same as last time, sketchy reply trying to explain me that even if I'm not in the EU, I'll have to pay the item with taxes. And that I'll have to subscribe to an extra insurance for shipping amounting to 50€. How is this shop still on business eludes me.
        Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• unwashed
          • Dec 2008

So I planned to return an item that I found too big to LNCC and prepared a package. Surprise, no return label. I also did a replacement order with the correct size. Upon delivery also no return label. Wth?! What about claiming free returns etc...

EDIT: nvm I called them and will send me a new printable label. So my advise with LNCC is do not mail, just call them.
          Last edited by unwashed; 07-31-2015, 05:23 AM.
          Grailed link

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by bukka View Post
            Because it was the only place where I could find an item I was looking for, I contacted Doshaburi again. Well, same as last time, sketchy reply trying to explain me that even if I'm not in the EU, I'll have to pay the item with taxes. And that I'll have to subscribe to an extra insurance for shipping amounting to 50€. How is this shop still on business eludes me.
            shitty shitty store. i'll never ever spend another cent with them.

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

there are only a handful of stores I completely avoid and they are certainly on that list...
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• galia
                • Jun 2009

Can anyone share experience on returning items on Yoox?
                Am considering buying some shoes on there, but am unsure about sizing since I have zero experience with the brand + I have weird feet, so a good return policy is essential

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Never had a problem returning. You'll lose a few bucks on shipping, etc.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by galia View Post
                    Can anyone share experience on returning items on Yoox?
                    Am considering buying some shoes on there, but am unsure about sizing since I have zero experience with the brand + I have weird feet, so a good return policy is essential

easy returns and they're fairly quick with refunds. no exchanges though, which can be a pain and also means paying for additional shipping.

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

Thank you !

Comment

• unwashed
                        • Dec 2008

Agree with the above, free returns and pickup at any address. Very quick on the refunds which I did not expected.
                        Grailed link

Comment

• mikko
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          Never had a problem returning. You'll lose a few bucks on shipping, etc.
                          Is the policy different to the States? Never paid a dime for shipping or returns on any Yoox or thecorner order...

Comment

• Lohikaarme
                            • Jul 2013

Originally posted by mikko View Post
                            Is the policy different to the States? Never paid a dime for shipping or returns on any Yoox or thecorner order...
                            Generally speaking some shops do free returns but most make you pay for shipping or have a "restocking fee."

Comment

• Law
                              • Dec 2013

I just ordered something from Yoox to the US and it came with a pre-written/paid DHL shipping return label.

Comment

• mikko
                                • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
                                Generally speaking some shops do free returns but most make you pay for shipping or have a "restocking fee."
                                No, I meant Yoox and their affiliated sites such as thecorner specifically. I've always had free shipping and a preprinted return tag (free of cost UPS return) on each and every order I have made (I am within the EU).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎