Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tonecrush
    • Jul 2013

I'm going stick my little experience with cruvoir I had this week for noobs like myself here. So my first order with them did not go too smoothly. I order leu t-shirt and wool sweater in 50 and 52 respectively. Then the next day I get told the sweater is only 48 but listed as only in 52. So I take that off my order and then exchanged the tee for leu shorts because of fit concerns plus more value in it. So once I got confirmation of the exchange, my order included $72 credit. So I emailed again to ask for the credit to be refunded. No reply for 2 days. I asked again. No reply for another 2 days. So I put in a pp dispute saying that they cant keep my money because they listed an item incorrectly and I reject the item from the order as a result. About 1 hour later I got the credit refunded plus my tracking for the shorts.
    "Never seen someone treat such a piece of crap excuse for a boot with so much care, and precision."

Comment

• magic
      • Feb 2009

Have a butter smooth transaction with Raoul at SEVEN
      Focusing on object details

Comment

• Nickefuge
        • Nov 2014

Ordered a t-shirt from Les Market Stockholm – next day delivery to Germany worked flawless, although tracking somehow didn´t work.
        I´m satisfied though.
        "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
        -Paris Hilton

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

^the problem with them though is that they're semi-trying to pass off REALLY old shit as new season items.

Comment

• Nickefuge
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
            ^the problem with them though is that they're semi-trying to pass off REALLY old shit as new season items.
            Yes, but they had a t I haven´t seen anywhere else.
            There are definitely better retailers if you wanna buy new season garments.
            "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
            -Paris Hilton

Comment

• aussy
              • Jul 2011

Rick Owens online has fantastic customer service. Two individuals went out of their way to help me out over a very small matter.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                • Jul 2013

Did you get Mesha? She was really wonderful when I needed help with a bank transfer. Actually, Rick staff in general are just great and chill. I get a more down-to-earth vibe in the Rick store than most boutiques.

Edit: oh just noticed who I'm replying to. I'm going to see dogs on acid tonight and thought of you, haha.
                bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• aussy
                  • Jul 2011

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
                  Did you get Mesha? She was really wonderful when I needed help with a bank transfer. Actually, Rick staff in general are just great and chill. I get a more down-to-earth vibe in the Rick store than most boutiques.

Edit: oh just noticed who I'm replying to. I'm going to see dogs on acid tonight and thought of you, haha.
                  Nope, Tallulah and Katy. I agree and its the first time I've felt motivated to share my experience with a shop.

Comment

• gregor
                    • Oct 2014

Originally posted by aussy View Post
                    Rick Owens online has fantastic customer service. Two individuals went out of their way to help me out over a very small matter.
                    always had awesome experiences with rick. never bought online, but the london store was a great experience, as was seoul, though slightly less so. one of my favourite brands to deal with.

Comment

• sunny
                      • Dec 2012

Visited PNP last month. Nice shop and amazing experience! Got a discount for Guidi shoes which I didn't expect.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by sunny View Post
                        Visited PNP last month. Nice shop and amazing experience! Got a discount for Guidi shoes which I didn't expect.
                        Great, keep telling that to people on the public forum that a shop breaks rules set by the designer.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

I've seen a lot of online sales on their boots from large retailers, maybe they are not so strict on their policy now/changed it? I don't know for sure though.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Ah, maybe I am wrong. As far as I know GUIDI does not allow for their products to go on sale, but as you know large stores always break the rules. Still, sunny sounded like the shoes weren't on sale and he simply asked for a discount and got it.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              Ah, maybe I am wrong. As far as I know GUIDI does not allow for their products to go on sale, but as you know large stores always break the rules. Still, sunny sounded like the shoes weren't on sale and he simply asked for a discount and got it.
                              I remember now how people at Owens were unhappy about a certain retailer making discounts as large as 70% sometimes (about their threshold of 50%) so yes, you're right.

Comment

• sunny
                                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                                Right. The shoes weren't on sale and they just offered me the discount while I was asking for the price.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎