Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • curiouscharles
    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by sunny View Post
    Right. The shoes weren't on sale and they just offered me the discount while I was asking for the price.

-

Comment

• sunny
      • Dec 2012

They are very nice!

Comment

• Resonkuken
        • Oct 2012

dear lord, hahah, this was too much.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Saturday Night Live!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jskidder1
            • Jan 2011

pretty sure guidi allows discounts on footwear after three seasons, or at least they used to. so perhaps they were older stock.

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

SV Moscow

Had a bit of a back and forth over something I ordered.

Excellent customer service, will definitely be a repeat customer
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• Ahimsa
                Vegan Police
                • Sep 2011

Having a rough time with Farfetch at the moment.

Ordered an item, that was apparently out of stock, from A.F. Vandevorst.

After a week of having it 'processed' I emailed Farfetch and the AF boutique. Heard nothing from AF, Farfetch quoted an email I never received followed by sending 2 out of stock notifications right after my inquiry. Stated in the missing email however, I was supposed to be refunded after 2 days of no response, but instead they've been holding on to about 1k for a full week with no follow up. (Still have my money)

I know it's only been a week but the communication has been bad/ nonexistent. Their tone was extremely condescending, along with no follow up.
                StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

I've heard quite a few complaints.. works well when you just click and buy without errors, but as soon as you need any type of assistance, its a different story.
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

That sucks. A week is long for a company like FarFetch. I hope it works out.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                      I've heard quite a few complaints.. works well when you just click and buy without errors, but as soon as you need any type of assistance, its a different story.
                      Taking a page out of the Darklands book.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Lol

Except returns are possible (and even easy), since its all automated
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Defender
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2015

While this thread is bumped, I just have to suggest everyone try http://shop.seven-helsinki.com first when you're going to order something. It's always a delightful experience buying from that shop. If they have what you're after, get it there.

Comment

• naturalalmonds
                            • Sep 2013

Lol

Except returns are possible (and even easy), since its all automated
                            Yep, I had a very easy time returning an item I bought through Farfetch, printing a label and scheduling a courier pickup. Felt oddly straightforward.
                            I want to do product, I am a product person, not just clothing but water bottle design - Kanye West

Comment

• Ahimsa
                              Vegan Police
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              That sucks. A week is long for a company like FarFetch. I hope it works out.
                              Yes, I've done a few orders before without having to talk to anyone and it was always around 2 day shipping and seamless.

It's just after this long wait hearing nothing, they're rude to me when I finally hear anything.
                              - I'm tempted to make my first ever angry phone call. Or cancel the order and order directly from the AF Store out of spite.
                              StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• alphax010
                                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Defender View Post
                                While this thread is bumped, I just have to suggest everyone try http://shop.seven-helsinki.com first when you're going to order something. It's always a delightful experience buying from that shop. If they have what you're after, get it there.
                                second that!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎