Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikko
    • Apr 2013

Thanks for the love guys!!!

Comment

• furetto
      • Nov 2011

Retailers and their customer service - good and bad.

I had a really bad experience with Sneakerboy shop. 2 weeks for an answer about a transaction and now I don't know if the item is available or not. It's a shame never happened in any other online shop. Sneakerboy never again

Comment

• gawkrodger
        • Jun 2013

The Archive SF- all grand

Comment

• gregor
          • Oct 2014

rinkan and blowz. poor service and no responses from them over the past 3 weeks. grant that it's holiday season but they make no note of delays and don't even bother to answer emails, something they normally do. i've been waiting a week on blowz and about 3 weeks on rinkan. word to anyone who tried to order from rakuten stores over the holidays.

Comment

• alphax010
            • Jan 2013

Originally posted by gregor View Post
            rinkan and blowz. poor service and no responses from them over the past 3 weeks. grant that it's holiday season but they make no note of delays and don't even bother to answer emails, something they normally do. i've been waiting a week on blowz and about 3 weeks on rinkan. word to anyone who tried to order from rakuten stores over the holidays.
            My orders were never confirmed by email, neither did i get tracking info. They always came in on time but they never responded to my emails.. i now use a proxy in case of any paypal/shipping problems.

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
              • Apr 2013

whats up with rinkan tell me the situation maybe i can help you out
              Originally posted by unwashed
              Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
              Originally posted by Ahimsa
              I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• newp
                • Feb 2013

Yep, waiting for the email from blowz from 12/23/15 since they have to confirm my order to quote a shipping.

Comment

• gregor
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                  whats up with rinkan tell me the situation maybe i can help you out
                  rinkan hasn't responded to any e-mails, except the very occasional shipping price update on a few of my orders that doesn't let me pay for them. do you have any idea if they're off for the holidays or something?

buyee and everything have been fine, and my orders have came as normal, but i placed two orders on the 19th, neither of which have been shipped or can be paid for. blowz has been about a week and a half.

Comment

• round
                    • Aug 2015

Had a two bad experiences at IF Soho.

The first time it was the typical shadowing and unfriendly attitude, not really a big deal as I recognize that these high end stores have a lot of issues with theft.

The second time was a few days ago, the two younger employees literally sneered and stared at me for all of the time I was there, if I asked a question such as "do you have this in a small" they would answer with one word and then walk away to pretend to stock shelves.

I wont be going back, I always have a great experience at Hotoveli and Atelier, can't see any reason to give IF Soho my business

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

So strange. They usually seem nice, but it's not the first time the shadowing comes up. One reason, as I've said before, is that IF is very old school - they have no security system and they have had problems with theft. But, yeah, still maybe not an excuse.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• unwashed
                        • Dec 2008

Spence clothing... Order was pending for couple weeks. Then I decided to mail then. Apparently their stock was finished when I placed the order and they did not find it necessary to update the order and notifiying me. Anyone else who not received the cheap Kuboraums from Spence?
                        Grailed link

Comment

• Fenix
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by round View Post
                          Had a two bad experiences at IF Soho.

The first time it was the typical shadowing and unfriendly attitude, not really a big deal as I recognize that these high end stores have a lot of issues with theft.

The second time was a few days ago, the two younger employees literally sneered and stared at me for all of the time I was there, if I asked a question such as "do you have this in a small" they would answer with one word and then walk away to pretend to stock shelves.

I wont be going back, I always have a great experience at Hotoveli and Atelier, can't see any reason to give IF Soho my business
                          I've had similar experiences to this in the past with several boutiques. I finally realized that a lot of these stores are just a bit awkward at first. They are somewhat niche, people wander in from the street thinking they may buy a $50 shirt, they want to be available but not pushy...lots of factors.

Try this next time, introduce yourself and tell them it is your first time visiting and you've heard great things about their shop. As them about their buying philosophy and bring up a few brands that you are particularly interested in. Ice broken, guards usually come down quickly after that, and the experience tends to be very good from here on out.

The truth of the matter for me is that I was being a bit guarded going into new shops. However, it's quite likely the folks working in them are members of our community here, interested in the same types of things as us. Embrace that....it will go a long way.
                          Originally posted by hausofblaq
                          Grow up.

Comment

• Fenix
                            • Aug 2010

The other thing I will say about this thread is, it seems to have become a bitch fest of I didn't get my bargain basement, clear out deal, shipped to me next day so fuck "X" store.

I'm sure the general response will be, "I should get great client service regardless." Come on guys, if you are always looking for that online mega deal, unfortunately, you're not always going to win. Plus, those deals don't come with white glove service.
                            Originally posted by hausofblaq
                            Grow up.

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

Good points, Fenix.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• round
                                • Aug 2015

Next time I go back, if I do, I will introduce myself, the whole atmosphere was so cold I didn't feel comfortable doing so.

As far as the security system, they do have a very large man as a security guard, other stores I have been to (Atelier, Hotoveli, etc.) have no security system, yet they have never been so cold and unwelcoming.
                                Last edited by round; 01-08-2016, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎