Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

Wow, mochachilled - based on your first three posts I can't wait to see what else you are going to bring to this forum. Stellar stuff.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Castor
      • Nov 2009

Tried the Memphis pants (smooth stretch cotton) and they felt dressy and too slick--at odds with the design of the garment. Maybe better in the denim but that front panel feels so contrived. Sorry fans.

Loved all the sheer pieces, especially the black cotton organza blazer. I'll be floating through spring. Also love the stretch dry wool fabric used on pods and xtreme cropped trousers.
      Originally posted by DRRRK
      The bridge from Dior to CCP being Rick Owens.

Comment

• olethomas
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Castor View Post
        Tried the Memphis pants (smooth stretch cotton) and they felt dressy and too slick--at odds with the design of the garment. Maybe better in the denim but that front panel feels so contrived. Sorry fans.

Loved all the sheer pieces, especially the black cotton organza blazer. I'll be floating through spring. Also love the stretch dry wool fabric used on pods and xtreme cropped trousers.
        agreed on the sheer. i remember getting the same sensation like i got from this heh. i was won over by the blazers tho. compared to my mountain twisted collar they prolly weigh the same on me as my perfume

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Castor View Post

Me too, but in my semi-sheer linen coat from Forme. Divine (did I just say "divine"?)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Dane
            HAMMERTIME
            • Feb 2011

I was surprised to see exactly how sheer the sheer pants were...having undergarments on display would be new for me.
            i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

Can someone tell me if this sweater:

Is really this one, but in a differend color?

Seems so differend in the neck to me
              Last edited by beyondthemeans; 06-14-2013, 08:06 AM.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

It's the level sweater, but I think the one on the runway is cashmere whereas the one in dust (or whatever) is probably merino or cotton.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

i think there was a high neck and a crew neck version, so pretty sure the runway photo is the former and the dust one is the latter.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                    • Sep 2008

thanks guys

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡