X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kunk75
    Banned
    • May 2008

Someone burn those open toed shoes with the flames from the hun runway presentation

Comment

• miserableman
      • Dec 2009

clogs, skirts and leg warmers. Exactly the 3 things i was hoping for

Comment

• shuit
        • Apr 2012

yes Jogu. I thought so too at first as most of the long socks I own are my sport gears, but during the end of the show when all the model gather up and walk back kinda remind me of the japanese groupie who just finish their school and is walking to the train station.. the japanese loose socks trend I absorbed while watching Japanese movies is to be blame for this.

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

i can't wait to see kunk in this, gonna be a hot look
          A-, extra credit available when i see more variety in footwear

Comment

• darkbydesign
            • Sep 2010

Definitely digging the blazers, leather pieces, skirts, even the shear color blocked pieces.

I don't mind the socks/leg-warmers and could rock those, but the open-toed shoes throw it all off for me. They just throw off the whole collection for me since they stick out in nearly every arrangement.

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

godot will arrive before i do in clogs and leg warmers. lets get physical!

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

one stroke later and you will be beating down the flagship's doors to buy open toed thigh highs.

Comment

• Dane
                  HAMMERTIME
                  • Feb 2011

Love this long bomber thing. Rest is bland, but wearable, so not bad I guess. Also love the bracelets.

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Patroklus
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                    Love this long bomber thing. Rest is bland, but wearable, so not bad I guess. Also love the bracelets.

[IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/9vi9zd.jpg[IMG]
                    someone is going to point out that "only on SZ is a menswear collection with skirts and open toed heels considered wearable" and i would like to tell them to shut up, pre-emptively.

the last time rick sent a lot of maxi dresses down the runway he was also pairing them with cropped jackets, and cropped jackets are cool, but the long ones work a lot better. shit's priestly, like the pope. he should save the cropped jackets for the next time he slings the waistbands up at the nipples.

Comment

• Lane
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by miserableman View Post
                      clogs, skirts and leg warmers. Exactly the 3 things i was hoping for
                      No, just no.

Comment

• CHRIS
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006

not that i have an issue with toes or anything, but those clogs just look particularly fucking stupid

i mean, they're creeper-esque, studded, open in the back, and physically/aesthetically suffocating in the front. and this is coming from someone who likes some ugly ass, orthopedic retard shoes

but i like a lot of the other stuff actually. the legwarmers make sense

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

Damn. That's a beautiful jacket, so badass it almost reminds me of older Dior. Also I want this.

I love how Rick keeps pushing the boundaries of menswear. He has almost completely lost me as a customer, but I appreciate his innovative styling.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Zenith
                            • Jun 2009

Alot of really aggressive shapes on the upper, totally and utterly thrown off by the overly soft lowers starting from the shin. You may say its eclectic, but it just looks clumsy.

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                              someone is going to point out that "only on SZ is a menswear collection with skirts and open toed heels considered wearable" and i would like to tell them to shut up, pre-emptively.

the last time rick sent a lot of maxi dresses down the runway he was also pairing them with cropped jackets, and cropped jackets are cool, but the long ones work a lot better. shit's priestly, like the pope. he should save the cropped jackets for the next time he slings the waistbands up at the nipples.
                              Ha...this didn't even occur to me. I guess I find skirts perfectly wearable and a mite bit dull at this point, but still nice to see them in diff textures/fabrics.

Also, I can't wait to get legwarmers.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

Even though I don't particularly like this collection, I appreciate him trying something new and pushing the boundaries of his clientele - and not completely failing while at it. I like the square pattern tops, but besides that nothing else really excited me. Will definitely be interesting to see some legwarmer waywts.

But it looks like I'll be sticking to DrkShdw again.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎