• Show
Clear All
  • Dane
    HAMMERTIME
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
    DISAGREE
    2nd this!

Now men's feet...that I could live without.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

OK, let me specify - bare hairy legs aren't a pretty sight to my eyes. But hey, to each their own.
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
        • Mar 2009

Peep toe clogs

“You know, when you put men in clogs there’s already a sense of humour in it. Fashion is always at its most interesting when it’s very close to ridiculous" Rick Owens
        merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• Lane
          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by couturehomme View Post
          Styling is very, very good with some nice palettes and geometric patterns. Follows the pattern of Rick for the past 2 years in all honesty; he's become more and more refined, lost almost all of his "grunge", and much more of a runway artist now. Great stuff for the runway, not much rtw.

Clogs, leg warmer thingy's are 100% fail imo. The skirts from previous seasons were already fail, but the open toed clogs are ridiculous. He's pushing the boundary from an artistic perspective and I can certainly appreciate it...

Haven't bought rick in about a year and don't see that changing with SS13.
          yah, I appreciate his purpose, but not necessarily his execution. Not wearing clogs and legwarmers anytime soon. The shorts with a panel/skirt are perfection imo, though.

Comment

• andrew
            • Sep 2009

Lots of very nice pieces here and a nice overall vision/direction but there is one thing that has been bugging me for ages and even more so this season: can someone tell me what they like about rick's tailoring? it seems to get alot of praise here but it all looks really awkwardly proportioned to me, and never looks like it has been cut "properly." I know rick obsesses over things and can certainly get his hands on professional tailors so this is the result he must want but i always find the shoulders weird, the waists pull inwards like the jackets dont balance properly (though the single button will contribute to the pulling effect no doubt). I've seen them (blazers from previous seasons that is) in person but never tried one on so i am genuinely interested in peoples thoughts on this. the bombers on the other hand are very nice as is the parka at the top of this page.

Comment

• CHRIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
              OK, let me specify - bare hairy legs aren't a pretty sight
              TRIPLE QUADRUPLE DISAGREE

hairy big toes make me want to die though. if i see any of those or a toe with some kind of fungal infection peeping through the leather sheath i will not be happy. i don't have a problem with clogs in general but they were poorly executed IMO. the creeper sole is a really nice touch, but everything else is just wrong

it's nice though that he can repeatedly make things that kind of make me sick but i still love him (and love him for it)

Comment

• crtk001
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by crtk001 View Post
                can't say i like the clogs at all, or the leg warmers
                to be honest the more i look, I'm starting to not hate the leg warmers...

and Lowrey all your shots for SZ-Mag are great, thank you!

Comment

• blacktulip
                  • Nov 2011

Thanks for the pictures, sir. Which issue of id was that Rick/Lamy feature in?
                  "Silicon is a gas"

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Originally posted by blacktulip View Post
                    Thanks for the pictures, sir. Which issue of id was that Rick/Lamy feature in?
                    The current one with the raf article.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                      OK, let me specify - bare hairy legs aren't a pretty sight to my eyes. But hey, to each their own.
                      oh hell no. my legs are hairy and I like showing them. It's one of my better assets.

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

edited, but in HD quality

Comment

I really love the proportions as always, and I like the more earthy palette. I think the open toes is an interesting progress in mens shoes, and this has quite a resemblance to earlier collections where it was more about abandon than control. Not as striking as last years collections, and no piece I feel I must buy, but I'm happy he keeps introducing new shapes and formats.

Comment

• KodakII
                            • Sep 2008

Full video

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

awesome. thanx.

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

some backstage from sonnyphotos , clothes look perfect

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎