stop dissing italian women, they can't help it

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Easy tiger...
    Shall we move on to hairy armpits now?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

How did this thread turn to shit so quickly?
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Unintentionally, here.

I wish someone had picked up on the ML point rather than the hairy legs.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

well when the show is heavy on leg warmers and open-toed clogs, anything can happen.

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

show video now also on RO website

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

i like how as soon as the page opens the entire screen becomes the show , thought that was a cool effect

Comment

• messenoire
                • Nov 2009

i didnt watch the ss13 collections until recently but it seems like this season way way off across the board. i liked the functionality of the skirt/dresses rick showed last season and i feel they pushed design boundaries in the right aesthetic direction within ricks universe. with the leg warmers i do not see a functional purpose but moreso they look like a frivolous design element, assuming something to connect the oddly low footwear to the rest of the silhouette. does anyone male or female wear leg warmers in the summer? i feel like this collection from the bottom half down is awful. clogs are clogs are clogs no matter what type of leather is used.

Comment

• Stijn
                  • Jun 2011

I don't think the shoes are that weird: just sandals with platform soles..

I wouldn't wear the ''loose socks'' but I think they make sense in the show,

Also I think the guy from mister Recht looks really cute , but that's kinda the problem of that look too.. cute instead of other things men are ''supposed to be'''

Comment

• empaulio
                    • Mar 2009

I enjoyed all of the collection, admittedly not so much the clogs. However the leg warmers I feel would be a good addition to my collection to wear with some of his older footwear.

On a side note does anyone have the soundtrack yet?

Comment

• Shucks
                      • Aug 2010

not sure what you mean about the functionality of the skirts from S/S. i own one and it's definitely not more functional than any RO pants / shorts i own...

and leg warmers, sure why not? will work well in early spring weather, at least where i live. i often wear long socks with shorts already anyway.

but i still think the best pieces in the collection are the parkas and those shorts.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by empaulio View Post

On a side note does anyone have the soundtrack yet?
                        i dont remember the groups name or the name of the song but my roommate used to play it all the fuckin time a while ago . the lyrics are run up run up get done up , if we beefin i got u . we used to say that to each other whenever we played battlefield or another multiplayer game

man i still wear my long sox from diff sport kits when i was a lil younger , i wear them yr round even in summer cos i like the look . the elastic on the top is real stretched or snapped apart and i like how theyre all saggy on my leg

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

^ da banggaz 314

edit: sampled from their 'run up, get dun up' track anyway...
                          Last edited by Shucks; 07-05-2012, 04:53 PM.

Comment

• Verdandi
                            • Mar 2012

Not sure but sounds like some remix of Richelle - I Think to me

Original is here http://snd.sc/zf4JSu
                            lavender menace

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              the first post. it kindly informed us that rick owens had a fashion show coming up later that day.

i've been away for about 8 days and just got a look at this and i really love it. obviously i won't be wearing skirts and clogs, but it is all really beautiful to look at, and i think that the leg warmers were a very clever way to make the clogs work. it sounded to me like rick was challenging himself with the clogs, and it looked to me like he answered the challenge with the leg warmers. it completely changes the potentially awkward clog silhouette to a more substantial, weighty, rick owens boot-like feel, while still being a dorky-ass clog that works with an overall rather light and summery (island-y) collection. i love that he is continuing to refine his collections and evolve his tailored pieces while still sticking to his original signature lines, concepts and motifs. lots of new designs in there as well like the jackets and things that have already been pointed out. for me this is great. i just love rick. he is cool as a cucumber.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• flwlessvctry
                                • Jul 2011

I also think that minus from the leg warmers and the clogs this look is some what intriguing.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎