• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Spectacled Bear
    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by holger View Post
    wow, this is a BIG problem.

To be honest, i have this "problem" since 20 years with a lot of brands.
    From H&M to PRADA, from BBS to A1923. Of course sometimes only.
    I pay 1Euro by Tailor or nothing by myself. Where is the problem???????

Last big shipment there was absolute no problem and by the way, the price (600Euro) is still great. Same quality/work and same fabric you pay much more by other brands ...
    Why bother attaching the buttons in the first place? Why not send them along with the pants and a spool of thread and let the owner deal with it?

What has happened to IE in any case? The website is no longer working and the email addresses are bouncing back.

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by The Spectacled Bear View Post
      Why bother attaching the buttons in the first place? Why not send them along with the pants and a spool of thread and let the owner deal with it?

What has happened to IE in any case? The website is no longer working and the email addresses are bouncing back.
      I heard that he's MIA and there are some outstanding orders of around 1 year+ waiting for his pants. If gossip's allowed, you can ask the IE stockist who posts here...

Comment

• nvsnli
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by holger View Post
        wow, this is a BIG problem.

To be honest, i have this "problem" since 20 years with a lot of brands.
        From H&M to PRADA, from BBS to A1923. Of course sometimes only.
        I pay 1Euro by Tailor or nothing by myself. Where is the problem???????

Last big shipment there was absolute no problem and by the way, the price (600Euro) is still great. Same quality/work and same fabric you pay much more by other brands ...
        I think it is reasonable to assume the buttons wont fall off etc. from 600€ pants?
        What kind of attitude is that you are presenting tbh.

Comment

• shadowmoses
          • Feb 2016

That's a strange response. They're expensive, they come with an expectation of quality [and that quality is lower than other options in that price range]. And the lining didn't just rip in one spot. It ripped in multiple places.

In any case, a bit of a lost cause. I might remove the lining at this point. Sounds like the whole thing with IE went sour. Just thought the public should know.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎