• Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

All Men's: Undercover Zozo, M.A+ Silver Pin Belt, Attachment, Helmut Lang

I'm placing all the mens stuff I've accumulated over time in one thread

UNDERCOVER X ZOZOVILLA Original Limited Edition Messenger Bag FW 2008

"Digitally Printed Ethnic Frills Covers with Tassels"

This is the rare, first version of the limited released messenger bag that came out of a collaboration between Undercover and Japanese retailers Zozovilla.

The cover is digitally screened onto the flap, but the tassels are in THREE DIMENSIONS, i.e., hand-tied and trimmed.

The bag was used rarely and has only light markings on the vinyl interior to show for its use. There are extremely faint surface buff marks on the chrome buckle. The exterior is 9.5/10 condition. The interior is 8.5/10 condition.

The bag sold out within weeks of its release and comes on the market only rarely.

Details:

There are two large compartments, one under the flap with two smaller pouch pockets that snap shut.
    In the other large zipped compartment there is one large zipped pouch and two rings for keys.
    There is a small pocket under the flap for things you want to access quickly.

Measurements:

13" x 4 1/2" x 12" (height, appx)

Fit model is 6'2" 175 lbs for reference.

Here is the rest of the photo set.

Asking: $655 CONUS PP fees and shipping included. $45 shipping supplement via EMS outside US.

KAZUYUKI KAMUGAI ATTACHMENT

Graphite Alpaca Shawl Collar Reversible Cardigan - no closures.

JP Size 4 equal to 48-50. It is ideal on a IT 48. (Fits IT 38 - 50 *see photo of me in the same cardigan.)

Beautiful texture. Two pockets can be turned inside out when the cardigan is turned inside out. Wear with seams exposed or hidden.

New with Tags

Here is the rest of the photo set, including fit pics on me and IT 48 fit model.

Asking SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 01-28-2013, 06:58 PM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Much more coming, including men's CCP blazer. Hold your horses...

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Rick Owens Distressed Cashmere Sweaters

Sweater 1: SS2010 RELEASE Long Crewneck Sweater
      Fabrication: 100% Cashmere
      Color: Black
      Model: RP 1605
      Condition: 9.5/10

These sweaters are the same cut and style in both the mens and womens collections. They are only tagged differently. (See measurements for proof). This is tagged women's Large but corresponds to Mens IT 46-48 and fits XS -M depending on how you like its fit.

Women: I am an XS, IT 38. This fit me because I styled it loosely. I wore it at most twice.
      This knitting technique used on this cashmere creates the dimpled, pock marked look along the sides and hem. (See detail shots.) It is weathering nicely in one place along the necklace as per usual with Rick cashmere knit tops.

Measurements: Shoulder 17"
      PtP/Bust 36"
      Length: 31.5"
      Sleeves: 27.5

Retails: $1350 Asking SOLD

AW 2010 Gleam Long V-Neck Sweater w/Stippled Sides and Vintage Knit Technique

Tag: RP 6635/WS
      Color: DRKSDHW (Dark Steel Gray)
      100% Cashmere, made in Italy
      Condition: 8.5/10 - snag from interior hang tag (which was subsequently removed) was reinforced with stitches. See detail photos.

Detail of "vintage" weaving technique - this technique makes the fabric appear "pock-marked"

snag from hang tag I reinforced is in the center of this photo:

I buy these long sweaters and wear them as layering pieces - dresses, usually. It is nearly exactly the same sweater as sold in the men's collection save with a different size tag. The side stippling gives it a slightly raised texture that has been mimicked in the SS2012 Rick deliveries for both sexes (notably, in his footwear.) These sweaters are longer than the cashmere sweaters sold in the past season (and are superior in my mind.)

Measurements: 14.5"-15"
      PtP/Bust 33"-34"
      Length: 31.5"
      Sleeves: 27.5"

The spine detail looks fantastic.

These 100% cashmere sweaters retail for $1250 and above.

For V-Neck I am asking: OFF MARKET.

Men's Veronique Branquinho Spring weight Cotton Sweater
      Collection: SS 2007 Miami Collection

Condition: New with Tags

100% cotton Knit sweater made in Belgium. Lightweight.
      Size EU 48 TTS though it could fit one size up or down depending how you like fit

V-Neck with long sleeves.
      Off-white back, neckline, cuffs & hem; pastel pink, yellow, white stripe front.

Length: 28”
      PtP: 40”
      Shoulders: 17”
      Sleeves:” 28”

Asking: $165 fees inclusive in US. Add $20 shipping supplement if outside the US.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-04-2013, 01:23 PM. Reason: added photos

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎