Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839

Thread: Boris Bidjan Saberi

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Again it’s strange because from the very start they told me that marking down the value or a gift shipment is impossible, they are transparent company, so tru value only.
    ...which apparently means that if I will some day get my boots back (probably when it's already -25 degrees in Russia) it will cost me $250 in taxes : )

When it’s -25 in degrees it’s better to come to Barcelona and to get them in person - killing two birds with one stone:)

Special Orders from BCN

does anyone know if the BBS atelier will do special orders from a past season leather jacket color.

(
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInformalGenius View Post
    Special Orders from BCN

does anyone know if the BBS atelier will do special orders from a past season leather jacket color.
    They did it last year and maybe still do. It was possible to choose cut and color (of jackets, pants, tees). You should request them. Their summer holidays are almost over.
    Last edited by Zak; 08-26-2019 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    (

They did it last year and maybe still do. It was possible to choose cut and color (of jackets, pants, tees). I should request them. Their summer holidays are almost over.
    Thanks Sir, Im going to have a retailer reach out to them for a faster answer.