X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 13we2
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Hertz View Post
    Sorry for offtop, but what / where is the best way to Vibram BBS? Should I do it? Customer support advised me against it. WDYT?
    I live in Beijing China and happen to know one of the most experienced cobblers here in town, but I guess that wouldn't help you much. So far the vibrammed bambas have worked perfectky fine for me, no sole issue ever occurred. The original sole has little resilience and is rigid af in the first place (which I like) so I wouldn't worry too much just to add yet another softer rubber layer to it. Of course it can't bend like asics running shoes.

Comment

• Monoral
      • Mar 2014

Any cobbler can do it, they usually just adding rubber sole and sand down the edges to perfectly fit the shoe silhouette.

Comment

• jap808
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by noirdissident
        Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, so sorry if this question isn't posted on the right thread.. I'm about to purchased an Outdoor Jacket from AW17 and got several questions. First, is it warm enough for winter? Considering that i'm 186cm for 75kg and i'm not built as Rick Owens aha, i'll take it size L in order to wear ninjas or others hoodies under. What do you think about going size up? I also saw that there's different codes for the pretty same jacket. Future mine is F1601K but i saw another one in F1508K. What's the differences between these two?
        As for sizing ->
        I'm 187cm x 77kg, usually a 50/L and (if I want a fitted look) a 48/M on Boris, Rick, ecc...
        I bought Parka1 (winter) in size M and a Zipper3 in size M.
        I'll not size up on myself: a size XL will be way too large on me.

Comment

• 13we2
          • Sep 2015

Those are fabric codes, different fabrics of different composition and treatment, read the composition info but even the same fabric by the same code may vary and entail different treatments from season to season.

Comment

• MysteryDough
            • Feb 2018

My P13s button wore out and snapped the cord that holds all of the buttons. What do people here do for repairs? Does BBS do repairs? Do they send replacement parts?

Comment

• darkpyramid
              • Dec 2019

Originally posted by MysteryDough View Post
              My P13s button wore out and snapped the cord that holds all of the buttons. What do people here do for repairs? Does BBS do repairs? Do they send replacement parts?

If you in US,you could ask BBSNY if they could repair it by replace new cord, but if your location not in US, i see your words not meet the logic because simply the cost of shipping to them and receiving it back may be higher than your BBS denim price as brand new

Comment

• MysteryDough
                • Feb 2018

Thanks for the quick response. I’ll reach out to BBSNY.

Edit: Getting a 522. Is that store still around?

Comment

• darkpyramid
                  • Dec 2019

494 Greenwich St

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

The BBSNY store went out of business several months ago.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• MysteryDough
                      • Feb 2018

Any follow up suggestions for repairs in the US?

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by MysteryDough View Post
                        My cord snapped too. I took the cord from a BBS garment bag to replace mine. Worked out perfectly! The only difficult part was threading the new cord through the steel buttons. I chose to use the bag cord because its basically the same cord used for the buttons. dm me for more thorough instructions.

Comment

• TheInformalGenius
                          • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          The BBSNY store went out of business several months ago.
                          I wonder what happened to the human statue that was in the store?

Comment

• campiiitos
                            • Aug 2012

Boris Bidjan Saberi Retrospective | 080 Barcelona Fashion

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• C.R.E.A.M
                              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by campiiitos View Post
                              Boris Bidjan Saberi Retrospective | 080 Barcelona Fashion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-iSYT16pxg
                              Ah yeah, just saw that. Wasnt even aware he was showing something in Barcelona.
                              Did someone went to his FW20 showroom in Paris? Because if you didn't, it definitely explain why he's only showing old stuff and not his "new" FW20 collection.
                              For the past few seasons, it looked like new ideas have dried up seriously. But the last one didnt offer anything except a new (beautiful though) shade of dark blue. Absolutely nothing new.
                              Buyers warned me not to go. Well they were right...

Comment

• Nestor
                                • Jul 2017

Correct me if I'm wrong, but at some point in the show it seemed to transition from the retrospective into a few looks from the FW20 collection.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎