Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justin_bridou
    • Feb 2015

so, can Boris visit again his own shop in NY or is he another victim ?

Comment

• HOCHIMINH
      • Nov 2016

Actually interesting to see that you would compare 11BBS to HBA, because it is not the first time that I have seen this comparison being made (think the other time I saw it was on Hypebeast). Just would like to know why exactly you think 11BBS gone wrong?

Comment

• tornaremavencer
        • Aug 2012

There is a lot, weak graphics supported by superficial concepts, terrible lookbooks and silhouettes, epileptic website, cringe videos like this https://vimeo.com/195657835

Basically they are having trouble with direction which is a pity, because the resources are there, the quality is there, but hey - that's just my point of view, maybe it sells great and they just want a completely different outlet. It's just very underwhelming compared to what Boris is doing with his mainline.

Comment

• braver
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by tornaremavencer View Post
          cringe videos like this https://vimeo.com/195657835
          fck, it's the 1st time I felt what bbs 11 is about.
          thanks for the video, man.
          will definitely dig for some items tomorrow, put them on having shashlik and vodka out of city with my mates.
          bbs mainline is too gentle to outlast such parties.

Comment

• Kuat
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by tornaremavencer View Post
            cringe videos like this https://vimeo.com/195657835
            LMAO, I wonder what marketing genius came up with this sit.

Comment

• Campe92
              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by HOCHIMINH View Post
              Actually interesting to see that you would compare 11BBS to HBA, because it is not the first time that I have seen this comparison being made (think the other time I saw it was on Hypebeast). Just would like to know why exactly you think 11BBS gone wrong?
              Personally i don't like what he done from SS16 till now, based on his previous works on 11, but from my point of view, he's still from another planet compared to HBA.
              The lookbooks from SS16 are not good, but as i already said in a previous post, there's always some nice individually pieces to buy from 11 collection.
              HBA for me is really horrendous, there's nothing without prints, words, logos, lines ecc ecc
              "I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• HOCHIMINH
                • Nov 2016

I definitely have to say I agree with you man. I personally cannot see 11BBS going in the same direction as HBA just simply because it sits on a much more stable foundation. HBA was built solely off of hype and excessive branding to the point where its just obnoxious with most of its customer base being kids who's attraction to the brand died off when the hype did. On the other hand when I look at 11BBS, based on quality and construction alone it is evidence that it still maintains a strong connection to the mainline which I am sure many people on this forum will agree that it is a solid brand. But despite my love for Boris and his work I have to admit that 11BBS still seems to me to be a work in progress, as if it is still trying to find itself through trial and error. Anyways if he just bumps up the consistency and solidify the brand, I will continue to be a sucker for it. I love my P13's...

Comment

• 13we2
                  • Sep 2015

On top is actually a video, you might need to buff it a bit. Didn't know those rubber straps all over his sneakers was because he had no money for new sneakers...

Comment

• Ahimsa
                    Vegan Police
                    • Sep 2011

Unpublished Images from Boris Bidjan Saberi: 0-11

Now on view at the Museum of Contemporary Art and Design in Raleigh, North Carolina until May 7th, 2017.
                    StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Campe92
                      • Jan 2017

Someone have more info about this "Afterlife"??

"I'm not working in the mainstream, i'm working on the side street, side dark street, it is quite comfortable." [Yohji Yamamoto]

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

You lost me at Antonioli Ibiza...
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          You lost me at Antonioli Ibiza...
                          It's a 7 piece capsule
                          Originally posted by unwashed
                          Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                          Originally posted by Ahimsa
                          I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

We made a new backpack with Boris Bidjan Saberi. More info here.

https://www.sz-mag.com/news/2017/09/...eist-backpack/

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Ahimsa
                              Vegan Police
                              • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• darkart
                                • Jun 2011

Hey Boris, if you see this post, you gonna read this.
                                All big retailers are dropping your orders now. If you still gonna match that BBSNY store's price. All those retailers who rely hugely on web-store will all drop you. Your SS18 was not attractive. I guarantee sales is not gonna be good SS18. A lot of copied stuff from previous seasons. And now, you even canceling orders from retailers? What the hell are you thinking. Too much money to spend. And want to play some m_moria shxt here? I ordered 3 pairs of 11 BBS sneakers from Vertice and they said your lovely team canceled all their All black sneakers and a lot of other stuff too. If that's true. I wish you good luck, you just lose a long time BBS buyer from 2009. Very disappointing with your management of orders. Guarantee not gonna get anything from SS18. Please hug your BBSNY store closely since its gonna kill your business for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎