Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lost53
    • Dec 2010

Indeed it was on amazon, as it was there i just assumed it was released.

Thanks, look forward to the insight.

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
      • Sep 2012

Many of the shops I've spoken to about the 11 line have passed on it. A lot of the buyers were not impressed with the quality or aesthetic of the brand. Personally i'm excited for it, mainly because it looks casual and easy to wear. I'm guessing the 11 line will mainly be available at urban outfitter type shops like ASOS as well as more street friendly shops like OKI NI and UNION.

Comment

• Mikevigar
        • Jan 2010

There are a handful of non final editions of the book floating around, I've seen one at a store - from what I've seen it looks great. I understand the release will coordinate with FW hitting stores

Comment

• bryantyj
          • Jun 2010

His 11 line is not an approach at making his brand more affordable to the masses, Unlike silent and drkshdw. And I also dont think ASOS and urbanoutfitters is the kind of store he wants to ever be associated with BBS.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Just wanted to give you all heads up - I am working with the publisher of the Boris Bidjan Saberi book to get two dozen copies exclusively for forum members. I don't know yet what the retail price will be as they have to be shipped from Italy to New York, but as soon as I know, I will do a roll call to see who is interested.

It would be nice to get pre-orders so I know if I need to order more than 24 copies.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
              • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Just wanted to give you all heads up - I am working with the publisher of the Boris Bidjan Saberi book to get two dozen copies exclusively for forum members. I don't know yet what the retail price will be as they have to be shipped from Italy to New York, but as soon as I know, I will do a roll call to see who is interested.

It would be nice to get pre-orders so I know if I need to order more than 24 copies.
              I'm in for one

Comment

• gnow
                • Jun 2010

Do we express our interest here? If so I'm down for one.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Let me sort out the pricing first and then I will take a roll call. Standby.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• thee_vultures _actress
                    • Jun 2010

wish the book would contain a little bit more text, but apart from that it´s very nice made, basically kind of a retrospective catalogue with many runway and lookbook pics. seeing these images well printed and in much better resolution than the versions floating around in the interweb brings out the textures and details on a much much higher level.... very enjoyable

Comment

• Resonkuken
                      • Oct 2012

I started reading the text and thought it was great that there were like 20 pages at least, but then I realized it was both in italian and english. Still I nice read so far. I´m kinda taking my time with it. And the photos I´ve browsed show a lot of detail like you said and look amazing.

So I managed to scan a bunch of pages. Would it be ok if I posted them here?
                      Last edited by Resonkuken; 04-25-2013, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Hello all,

I finally got the price, including Priority Mail shipping overseas and Media Mail shipping in the US.

$75 US
                        $95 Canada
                        $105 World

Please P.M. me if you would like to preorder a copy. Once I have an approximate number of preorders, I will know how many copies to order.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Everyone who has replied so far is on the list. Don't worry if I don't get back to you. When I have the books you will know!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Marlon
                            • Sep 2011

Just received my copy from Amazon, the book is great. The close-up pics and pics from the processing and treatments of the garments.
                            I just noticed a little mistake, it says Net3x3 is SS07 while it's SS08 (his firts collection). But nothing big.

Comment

• ronald_bne
                              • Jun 2010

BBS 11 collection is up on Antonioli.

Comment

• Resonkuken
                                • Oct 2012

Thanks, man.

Pretty much what you´d expect from a diffusion line. Basics like tees and zip/hoodies, sweaters, backpacks, an array of trousers... I´m thinking of pre-ordering the big backpack or maybe one of the zipped hoodies.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎