X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Yes, that's the problem with cutaway coats in general. No protection for family jewels.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

I liked the coat so much on the runway that I considered buying it, but after seeing the shop pictures, I am still happy to own the one, where I can adjust, how much I present of what's underneath. If there's something underneath of course.

Comment

• asticx
        • Apr 2008

I guess you are talking Atelier's version? I would say I also like Atelier's more.
        Would love to handle this jacket someday.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        Looks promising to me. There is another version, jet black, which I liked better.

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

Nope, this one from FW 2010.

Will still keep me warm next winter.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by asticx View Post
            I guess you are talking Atelier's version? I would say I also like Atelier's more.
            Would love to handle this jacket someday.
            I'm talking the version we shot for sz-mag.com. I think Atelier did buy it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• franz
              • Mar 2011

BBS customer service

Sometimes, we hear terrible stories of poor customer service either from understaffed brands or from careless stores, so I thought I had to share this especially great experience I had with BBS (if not in the right thread, let me know)

I recently had a minor issue with a pair of BBS waxed jeans that I accidentaly machine washed : needless to say most of the finish disappeared.
              I decided to contact BBS via the email listed on their website, and I ended up discussing with Cristina, from BBS customer service.
              It was one of the best customer service I ever received : responsive, thoughtful, really went the extra mile, esp. considering I was entirely responsible for ruining the original finish.
              The finish in itself could not be re-applied since it was an old finish type they do not make anymore. But they offered to change all the buttons, and to send it back to me free of charge with a special gift to make up for the lost finish (again, my responsability in the first place).
              Originally posted by Faust
              True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• oskar
                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by franz View Post
                Sometimes, we hear terrible stories of poor customer service either from understaffed brands or from careless stores, so I thought I had to share this especially great experience I had with BBS (if not in the right thread, let me know)

I recently had a minor issue with a pair of BBS waxed jeans that I accidentaly machine washed : needless to say most of the finish disappeared.
                I decided to contact BBS via the email listed on their website, and I ended up discussing with Cristina, from BBS customer service.
                It was one of the best customer service I ever received : responsive, thoughtful, really went the extra mile, esp. considering I was entirely responsible for ruining the original finish.
                The finish in itself could not be re-applied since it was an old finish type they do not make anymore. But they offered to change all the buttons, and to send it back to me free of charge with a special gift to make up for the lost finish (again, my responsability in the first place).
                Which email address did you send to? I sent one mail 5 days ago to info@borisbidjansaberi.com, but have not heard back from them yet..

Comment

• franz
                  • Mar 2011

pm sent
                  Originally posted by Faust
                  True story. Dude walks into Hostem, looks around, says, "I like how you took this whole All Saints thing and ran with it."

Comment

• jskidder1
                    • Jan 2011

very similar experience here. they are definitely dedicated to the product and will go above and beyond to address any problems.

Comment

• stagename
                      • Oct 2011

BBS designed the costumes for Ben Frost's The Wasp Factory.

Comment

• Bleu1950
                        • Jan 2013

did they tell you how to wash the jeans?

i just put mine in cold water five minutes ago..and am going to take them out after reading this message, like now

T

Comment

• exterminatingphantom
                          • Sep 2012

But they offered to change all the buttons, and to send it back to me free of charge with a special gift to make up for the lost finish (again, my responsability in the first place).
                          What was the gift??

Comment

• cjbreed
                            • Feb 2009

so, how did you guys like the F1291 fabric?

waxed and oiled cotton/linen denim. to me it looked really cool, but i haven't been able to see it in person. seemed like the most interesting fabric of the season...
                            dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

welp, i'll answer my own question. i ordered those pants^^ and they showed up today and the fabric is amazing. very very heavy. the fabric is dense and a little rough and has a very waxy/oily feel to it. seems like it will evolve nicely. one of the coolest fabrics i've seen.

the pants are also fully lined in cotton. softer to the skin but adds to the heaviness.
                              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• magic
                                • Feb 2009

Congrats didn't know they are fully lined..
                                Focusing on object details

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎