Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stereophobic
    • Aug 2009

Would kill for a size S for these. Not too many stores ordered it and sizing was wack.
    An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• noeme
      • Aug 2012

BBS Interview in Nasty Magazine

Comment

• Null12
        • Oct 2013

Super awesome.

Ahem... I lurked a bit but I could not find much info. on the sound selections for BBS S/S 2012. Anyone know?

Comment

• BodyDouble
          • Jan 2014

Comment

• SuE
            • Jan 2013

After the over the top Yohji soccer boots last decade I can't even blink twice at these
            One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• danielle.elsener
              • Jan 2013

I can't decide whether I'm happy or not that his name isn't on them anywhere...
              But what do I know.

Comment

• BodyDouble
                • Jan 2014

Wonder if the name is on the bottom of the sole. There is a faint 11 under the reebok logo in the back. Either way, not sure what the point of this collaboration is other than a cash grab, which doesn't even make much sense really. Maybe i'm wrong and there are boris fans that will wear these, but it just looks cheap and tacky to paint a stripe on a larry johnson mid 90's shoe and call it boris.

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

it's the pump fury not the grandmama shoes, LJ used to play basketball. Whatever the case these are absolute garbage and clearly not even worthy of being a pump fury colorway. Hate pump fury's anyways just makes me think of italian ravers...

Comment

• BodyDouble
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by upsilonkng View Post
                    it's the pump fury not the grandmama shoes, LJ used to play basketball. Whatever the case these are absolute garbage and clearly not even worthy of being a pump fury colorway. Hate pump fury's anyways just makes me think of italian ravers...

Ahh you're right! Didn't even notice the notch in the middle.. (riding that Rickdidas wave)

Comment

• DRRRK
                      • Aug 2009

He is surely testing us, but I predict less desciples will follow Boris than Rick. I am out for sure.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
                        Wonder if the name is on the bottom of the sole. There is a faint 11 under the reebok logo in the back. Either way, not sure what the point of this collaboration is other than a cash grab, which doesn't even make much sense really. Maybe i'm wrong and there are boris fans that will wear these, but it just looks cheap and tacky to paint a stripe on a larry johnson mid 90's shoe and call it boris.
                        No, just the Reebok logo. Ask me how I know
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
                          • May 2010

i mean at best it's lazy as hell at worst just signing over ur good name for them to do whatever... i mean reebok pump fury? great design i guess, it came out the same year as the original Miata? i guess this is as lazy as putting the number 11 on a t-shirt and asking $250 for it. the highs and lows of bbs is a distance further than any other company i truly love...

Comment

• jskidder1
                            • Jan 2011

i kind of like these, but i also liked the rickdidas as well. i think both are nice summer options to wear with some pod shorts on a hot day.

Comment

• cjbreed
                              • Feb 2009

this is an actual athletic shoe, right? just with a nod to current BBS color scheme, like on the bamba1

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

thats right, the design is old, its a custom color scheme made for 11 and some sneaker store.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎