• Show
Clear All
  • tong1801
    • Oct 2012

Resokunken, www.titolo.ch has it

Comment

• axtang
      • Sep 2013

And with a price much more in line with a production sneaker, as this is. Seems pretty reasonable. Also, that it's listed as a collaboration with 11 makes sense as opposed to simply bbs.

Comment

• Sergey Seven
        • Sep 2010

I didn't like the sneakers at first sight, but after that video and price that is 170e I think I'll grab it =)

Comment

• amsicora
          • Feb 2011

power of marketing

Comment

• May 2007

Grabbed them from 24 Kilates. I liked them enough to give it a shot at that price. You're supposed to go up half a size from your normal Reebok sneaker I read somewhere. Pretty sure I got suckered into it by the marketing and my love for BBS but they're way better than the Rickdidas.

Comment

• Resonkuken
              • Oct 2012

Thanks, tong. I ended up not being so lazy and also found some other retailers. Price, at least, isn´t crazy. For what I can see to be a minor collaboration, they´re more than alright. But even with my professed undying love for Boris, I think rick did a better job with his collab. Again, it´s quite different since BBS is just one of many working with Reebok in this new sneaker and Rick´s thing withat adidas is just them two.

PS: I might end up copping just to see if I too can run on walls..

Comment

• eleves
                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                Price, at least, isn´t crazy. For what I can see to be a minor collaboration, they´re more than alright. But even with my professed undying love for Boris, I think rick did a better job with his collab. Again, it´s quite different since BBS is just one of many working with Reebok in this new sneaker and Rick´s thing withat adidas is just them two.
                yeah, it's definitely a better price to play around with. Also, are prices ranging from like 140 to 170 euro? I love Rick and Boris but I don't think I'm a super fan of either collaboration. The price for the Boris collab though definitely will push a lot of people into the why not purchase category. I do agree with you on the Rick doing a better job even though they are two completely different types of collaborations. It makes me wonder what Boris would do if he were given the same scenario as Rick. I feel that he would develop a really cool technical sneaker, also one that would be generally much more wearable.
                Originally posted by Faust
                HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• kanne
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Sergey Seven View Post
                  I didn't like the sneakers at first sight, but after that video and price that is 170e I think I'll grab it =)
                  Originally posted by amsicora View Post
                  power of marketing
                  exactly. it's getting kind of ridiculous when it's that obvious though.

but i'm sure the video resonates with your lifestyle! i guess that's hypebeast at it's core...

Comment

• BodyDouble
                    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by eleves View Post
                    It makes me wonder what Boris would do if he were given the same scenario as Rick. I feel that he would develop a really cool technical sneaker, also one that would be generally much more wearable.
                    As much of a Boris fan as I am, Rick has proven that he can consistently innovate with Luxe (RO Main) and Street (Drkshdw). I'm still waiting on Boris to do something.. Anything.. interesting with his diffusion label '11'.

Comment

• cjbreed
                      • Feb 2009

i'd say thats a fair point.
                      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• BrokenBoards
                        • Jan 2014

Wholeheartedly agree with BodyDouble.

'11' reads as a sub-standard product that significantly less thought went into. My DRKSHDW and RO Mainline pieces complement each other perfectly. Though still very much in its infancy, still have yet to get that vibe between '11' and BBS. But I guess that's where the old debate of what is a companion line vs. what is diffusion line comes into play, and that end result can get quite sticky.
                        "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• Resonkuken
                          • Oct 2012

I would´ve loved the 11 line to be, well, better. The majority of the pieces are a bit underwhelming for those of us who love boris´ work on the mainline. Even with that in mind, I did get a grey hoodie and I love it. Long enough to wear with my long tees/tanks (sruli, bbs, julius, etc), thumb holes :P (i´am a sucker for these), decent quality, nice little features like the dettachable hood, which itself is quite big (think assasins creed size), cool contrast going on with the black zippers cover(?), etc. Only thing I would´ve liked is that the inner straps were just one diagonal strap. I saw that on the one sold at Antonioli but I got mine from Ink, thinking it was the same, but it had the straps on the shoulders and it looks odd when you hang it like that. Oh, well.
                          Going back to the 11 line, this season´s camo print doesn´t do it for me at all and I hope we get some sneakers (not a collab) in the next season. It makes total sense to have kicks on a diffusion line like this, with the skateboarding influence and all..

Comment

• Null12
                            • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                            Going back to the 11 line, this season´s camo print doesn´t do it for me at all and I hope we get some sneakers (not a collab) in the next season. It makes total sense to have kicks on a diffusion line like this, with the skateboarding influence and all..
                            My thoughts exactly. I hope he does not get too crazy with the camo and turn it into a gothy bathing ape or an almost mastermind JAPAN kind of thing. Not that I don't (did since Bape got sold and mmj is over) enjoy those brands, I just rather Boris keep doing "that" thing I like.

---

As far as the reebok / boris insta pump I still think they are a nice clean basic colorway but it leaves me wanting a little more Boris in it. The price point is tame and will def. reel some bbs/11 fans in, but I just feel like I rather spend it on mainline.

Comment

• axtang
                              • Sep 2013

Originally posted by noumenos
                              Ok, enough about pump shoes... what about this WONDERFUL towel ?

For this price, I hope it is a genetically modified towel, like towelie...
                              well, it's sold out, so boris need not lose any sleep over how he priced it.

Comment

• MBR
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by BodyDouble View Post
                                As much of a Boris fan as I am, Rick has proven that he can consistently innovate with Luxe (RO Main) and Street (Drkshdw). I'm still waiting on Boris to do something.. Anything.. interesting with his diffusion label '11'.
                                Same thought here. I guess "11" is all about marketing. You want a touch of BBS stuff and not want big price tag. But at the end of the day, you'd better save money and buy mainline. I understand, that design and vibe is different, but i don't feel like "11" worth spending any money on it. Just my 2 cents.

At the same time and never differentiated Drkshdw from RO mainline. Both have cool items.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎