Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MrBushido
    • Dec 2013

Don't like it but i also don't mind the collab.

I personnally like the basics from the 11 line 'not the print and camo stuff' simple, good quality and relatively cheap. The placato jeans from last season are nice too.

Comment

• SuE
      • Jan 2013

BBS 11 has used some interesting waterproof fabrics but that's about it
      One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• 550BC
        • Jan 2013

About waterproof fabrics, they're gonna put the signature raincoat from the first collection back in the collection for AW14, Simon from 11 told me, heard they sold out quick last time so for people who are interested, contact your stockist for a pre-order.
        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Null12
          • Oct 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
          About waterproof fabrics, they're gonna put the signature raincoat from the first collection back in the collection for AW14, Simon from 11 told me, heard they sold out quick last time so for people who are interested, contact your stockist for a pre-order.
          I hope they do bring that back. I still need the rain hat as well.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

All - the "borisbidjansaberi" Instagram account is fake. Please unfollow.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SuE
              • Jan 2013

1) Instagram really needs a verified account feature (like Twitter)
              2) How many of these artisan designers are heavily engaged in social media anyway. Secrecy /scarcity seems to be the norm and the constant need for updates on these social sites seems the exact opposite of that
              One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Resonkuken
                • Oct 2012

Sad to hear about the account. I had my suspicions but seeing some of the photos and the people it followed I thought it could very well be legit.
                The CCP is fake as well, right?

Comment

• lowrey
                  ventiundici
                  • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Resonkuken View Post
                  The CCP is fake as well, right?
                  "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• May 2007

BBS Sneakers

Just got them in the mail today. Pretty impressed with them. They're made with 6 different kind of material on the uppers, and a carbon fiber base at the undersole. Sizing up 1/2 size is accurate.

I don't see how they connect with anything he's done, but I wear sneakers pretty regularly and liked the look of these a lot. Was getting a bit tired of all black with white soles.

Comment

• boodude
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by image View Post
                      Just got them in the mail today. Pretty impressed with them. They're made with 6 different kind of material on the uppers, and a carbon fiber base at the undersole. Sizing up 1/2 size is accurate.

I don't see how they connect with anything he's done, but I wear sneakers pretty regularly and liked the look of these a lot. Was getting a bit tired of all black with white soles.
                      Could you post some fit pics? thanks

Comment

• 550BC
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        All - the "borisbidjansaberi" Instagram account is fake. Please unfollow.
                        I've been telling this for almost a year now to some people, but he keeps gaining followers, from what I've heard they tried to contact instagram through their lawyer or something but with no results.
                        Oh yeah he only likes photo's of 1 guy and comment on 1 guy his photos and it's not somebody affiliated with him, so I guess that 1 guy is the scammer..

The 11byBBS is a official account, after SS14 they made an account named BorisBidjanSaberiOfficial but nobody took it serious so they deleted it.

If you go through the old photo's on borisbidjansaberi(not sure if the scammer deleted the hashtags) he used has tags as #onedirection #swag #yolo #ig_hk etc..many asian hashtags. #onedirection for fuck sake..
                        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• unwashed
                          • Dec 2008

What is wrong with fake accounts/fan-accounts? If these accounts provide a consistent feed of nice HQ images, I see no reason to un-follow fake accounts. although it would be nice if the account stated it is unofficial for clarification.
                          Grailed link

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

1. Using someone name without permission
                            2. Making it look like you are that person (or represent the label) as nothing seems to indicate otherwise. I mean, the account is literally called "borisbidjansaberi", what if he/they wanted to make an account and couldn't use the exact name because some asshole registered it?
                            3. Leeching content, but then again in this tumblr-age its no longer considered inappropriate even if its illegal...
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• ATIP
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                              I've been telling this for almost a year now to some people, but he keeps gaining followers, from what I've heard they tried to contact instagram through their lawyer or something but with no results.
                              Oh yeah he only likes photo's of 1 guy and comment on 1 guy his photos and it's not somebody affiliated with him, so I guess that 1 guy is the scammer..

The 11byBBS is a official account, after SS14 they made an account named BorisBidjanSaberiOfficial but nobody took it serious so they deleted it.

If you go through the old photo's on borisbidjansaberi(not sure if the scammer deleted the hashtags) he used has tags as #onedirection #swag #yolo #ig_hk etc..many asian hashtags. #onedirection for fuck sake..
                              I think the guy who owned this account is actually form Hong Kong, thank you for telling us about this!

Comment

• 550BC
                                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by ATIP View Post
                                I think the guy who owned this account is actually form Hong Kong, thank you for telling us about this!
                                Well..if you got to his account and see the 10 people he follows, some make sense..some not really, and there is 1 who is not even close to be affiliated with him and thats the guy he only likes the photos from and comments sometimes, I'm not gonna point fingers on someone, but I think it's pretty obvious.. I discussed this with one of Boris his team members who takes care of his Social Media and part Press, I'm not gonna name him to keep this small part private, but we both had the same person in mind when we wanted to know how was behind this scam.

Take a look, and decide for yourselves.
                                Curious if people have the same thoughts,

Oh yes! This guy used the same ridiculous hashtags sometimes he used on that bbs account.
                                a fish out of water dies

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎