• Show
Clear All
  • maahno
    • Mar 2013

I want this 11 hat!

Comment

• Resonkuken
      • Oct 2012

I like it since it reminds me a bit of the older nomadic looks from some of his first collections. In part because of the earthly hues and then there`s a fighter pilot thing going on, and that military theme is seen throughout this collection. I`m drooling just watching some of the garments. Great work.

Comment

• newp
        • Feb 2013

I appreciate the idea of collaboration with Muñoz Vrandecic for footwear, but the result is somehow... dissatisfying, at least for me.

Comment

• Senpai
          • Apr 2014

The pants on shot 15 are pretty good looking; I just can't imagine having a sheer panel so close to my crotch though. Could show off some heart boxers I suppose.

Comment

• eleves
            • Sep 2012

I love that knit! Something about the loose, open weave
            Originally posted by Faust
            HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• excelsiom
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by eleves View Post
              ... I love that knit! Something about the loose, open weave
              yes, there certainly is something about it ...

shall i be paying saberi near to original retail for insipid knockoffs of pieces that have been in my closet for 7 years already? not sure yet, this season. maybe i'll flip a coin!
              Last edited by excelsiom; 06-27-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

sorry, but I believe whoever designed your sweater was beat by about 10300 years.

they both need to pay these dudes:

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Resonkuken
                  • Oct 2012

I like that this new version from boris is more like a cardigan and also longer. The black and the white ones from sailorism looked a bit short, at least in the pics from stores.
                  excelsiom, where`s your sweater from? Love the color.

Comment

• excelsiom
                    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
                    sorry, but I believe whoever designed your sweater was beat by about 10300 years.

they both need to pay these dudes ...
                    sorry, lowrey, this bit beyond parody ...

you know, of course, i am aware of this. and you know that boris is aware of this. "it's all been done before." "there is no original content in design anyway." boris thrives on it! because by what other means would he be able to carry off an entire collection(s) predicated entirely on intellectual larceny ... ? and not only that, but eclipse entirely in his dedicated customer base's collective memory the person he's stolen the whole thing from (sailorism vs. SS08)?

the sweater is poell and the image from the lookbook for mainstream-downstream.

i would call this the heist of the century, but in fact it reminds me more of so self-proclaimed "anarcho-capitalists" down on bedford lifting chewing tobacco from bodegas. you know the ones. "yes, sir, i did take it, but as you are well aware, the concept of material ownership is a capitalist construction, so really, you're the thief here ..."

Comment

• eleves
                      • Sep 2012

Lucky you! If I could I'd get both the CCP one and the Boris one!
                      HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• eleves
                        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by woof
                        poell's older collections are near impossible to find on the net, so it was a disheartening surprise for me that the loose weave 'chainmail' idea came from him as well.
                        I've seen the chainmail weave before even from Yohji and exactly, I literally had no idea that CCP had anything similar until right now. After seeing it, I like the Poell piece but I definitely still like Boris' piece too.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by excelsiom View Post
                          sorry, lowrey, this bit beyond parody ...

you know, of course, i am aware of this. and you know that boris is aware of this. "it's all been done before." "there is no original content in design anyway." boris thrives on it! because by what other means would he be able to carry off an entire collection(s) predicated entirely on intellectual larceny ... ? and not only that, but eclipse entirely in his dedicated customer base's collective memory the person he's stolen the whole thing from (sailorism vs. SS08)?

the sweater is poell and the image from the lookbook for mainstream-downstream.

i would call this the heist of the century, but in fact it reminds me more of so self-proclaimed "anarcho-capitalists" down on bedford lifting chewing tobacco from bodegas. you know the ones. "yes, sir, i did take it, but as you are well aware, the concept of material ownership is a capitalist construction, so really, you're the thief here ..."
                          OMG - shut the fuck up already. This is such bullshit. Soon you will credit Poell with inventing every garment.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deltapie
                            • Feb 2014

Yeah those totally look 100% the same, let's just throw boris in handcuffs already I'm sure the guy that trademarked 'pants' would also like a word with him.
                            "Keep Mr. Saberi healthy — he knows too much

Comment

• magic
                              • Feb 2009

Most people seem to have these topic of copying when Boris has shown a new collections. But why no people see his original or credit to his progression?

excelsiom- Do you think these type of vest was invented by CCP? Or a vest hanging on human was consider a work of CCP? I have seem army been using for a long time..
                              Focusing on object details

Comment

• upsilonkng
                                • May 2010

ccp people just mad because now bbs is the most expensive.. maybe if he actually made some new clothes.. it's only been 4 years or so. CCP is like the My Bloody Valentine of designers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎