Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Bidjan Saberi

Uhh, I didn't say anything that implied otherwise. My post was in response to Lex's and Puck's which to me read as dismissing your experience as one inherent to the nature of the garment rather than an issue with qc.

Quote Originally Posted by aussy View Post
    Uhh, I didn't say anything that implied otherwise. My post was in response to Lex's and Puck's which to me read as dismissing your experience as one inherent to the nature of the garment rather than an issue with qc.
    yeah as in, you understand what i'm trying to say but they don't for some reason
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

why are u so aggressive? even when someone is agreeing w/ u , ur combative???

no, I wasn't trying to be combative lol, miscommunication in a post about miscommunication I was referring to their post, and asking aussy if my writing doesn't make sense
    Quote Originally Posted by unwashed View Post
    Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahimsa View Post
    I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Quote Originally Posted by aussy View Post
    'Artisanal' touches are one thing, but Trigger is talking about a larger deviation, one that would affect fit and not just cosmetics. That inconsistency was obviously not intentional so it should be seen as that, an error, instead of romantic and excusable evidence of human work.
    Then it'd be quite difficult to define what's really "intentional". You guys haven't thought about those works by BBS' master.

Guys, anyone know what collection is this from? I haven't seen any of this anywhere (the long coat/parka). Is this only to come? I love that deep blue color.

Last edited by Kuat; 06-11-2016 at 02:44 PM.

Eh, you say what..? Did you try the part of the forum with seasonal collections?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuat View Post
    Guys, anyone know what collection is this from? I haven't seen any of this anywhere. Is this only to come? I love that deep blue color.

[IMG][/IMG]

[img]]
    SS16, which is the current collection in stores.

http://borisbidjansaberiny.com/
    Last edited by Ahimsa; 06-11-2016 at 06:11 PM. Reason: Please don't repost images on the same page. Thanks.

I tried to get that exact piece... No one bought it except for BBSNY, and they got it in a stark white.

Quote Originally Posted by GucciAmen View Post
    I tried to get that exact piece... No one bought it except for BBSNY, and they got it in a stark white.
    The blazer, the hoodie, or the leather jacket?

He asked about the parka, so that's what I'm referring to
    Last edited by GucciAmen; 06-12-2016 at 04:27 PM.

Not those sleeveless hoodies that most stores have? The lower part can be folded up inside. Maybe not, can't tell the details from the pic.

Default Boris boots

Check out new Boris boot for 11 line on LVR

Guys, anyone know what collection is this from? I haven't seen any of this anywhere (the long coat/parka). Is this only to come? I love that deep blue color.

[IMG][/IMG]

[img][/img]
    This item is a hooded w/coat with the drop down hem !
    Last edited by Ahimsa; 06-15-2016 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Please don't repost images on the same page, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Baddog10 View Post
    This item is a hooded w/coat with the drop down hem !
    Haven't seen it anywhere in that color

Haven't seen it anywhere in that color

Woops. Not exactly the same thing it appears...

the model is wearing it reversed, and the material is different as well. This is the waxed version with woven material. lighter and elastic.

This is the jacket in the runway.... That is the hoodie version that most stores bought.

only saw a few pictures and short videos of the new collection, but it looks fantastic. the color choice is outstanding. I'm in love with the orange

Boris keeps delivering