Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Boris Bidjan Saberi

Anyone catch what this S/S collection is called, for context?

Quote Originally Posted by Arkady View Post
    Anyone catch what this S/S collection is called, for context?
    The name of the collection is "Post Humanism".

No shit -- thank you.

And not post human, but post human-ism specifically -- I dig it.

vid's available now on their official site.

No shit -- thank you.

And not post human, but post human-ism specifically -- I dig it.
    Pretty sick. The vest worn over the blazer in look one is so rad. My job relocated me to Florida, so that deconstructed piece is probably the most enticing garment (to me) from the whole collection.

Right, the mad detail on some of those layering pieces really came through in the backstage photos.

Love mainline Boris but the last 11 collection is truly hideous... It had so much potential to become THE techwear brand but it went the HBA way instead.

Significantly reducing of the 11 logo on every garment. I believe it's a good think haha. They are focusing more on the pattern now instead of the logo. Comparing their AW16 to HBA is pretty harsh

Quote Originally Posted by skavant View Post
    Significantly reducing of the 11 logo on every garment. I believe it's a good think haha. They are focusing more on the pattern now instead of the logo. Comparing their AW16 to HBA is pretty harsh
    guy's talking about ss17

Quote Originally Posted by 13we2 View Post
    guy's talking about ss17
    I don't remember the look book, but there was plenty in the showroom that wasn't aimed at those who live their lives through Instagram. It's how you buy the collection.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Darklands posted the werkstatt x bbs silver sunglasses, price tag is a hefty 2.6 euros..
    Quote Originally Posted by Lendar View Post
    The price is a bit high, but the leather is very quality.

Look like something straight out of Mad Max.

Sorry to say but not impressed, WTF !

^ jimmycs, my friend, I don't know what you're on, but I want some, unless its youth and that train has already left my station

this whole new old people wearing bbs on drklnds is disturbing to say the least, pretty much only old rich guys can afford it but to lookbook it.... yeah those sunglasses are seriously silly.

And that's what your shriveled ass is gonna look like in whatever you're buying now, very shortly -- I think it gives a different dimension to the pieces and a unique style to the store since I can see the same pieces styled elsewhere on young bodies.

As to pricepoint, considering the ratio of craftsmanship to MSRP I earnestly think it's cheaper than Rick by a long shot -- I'm about 12 years old and have no problem picking it up on my salary.

I don't know why but somehow that band gives me the image of a mortician or a hobbyist (?). Not exactly fashionable or elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmycs View Post
    I don't know why but somehow that band gives me the image of a mortician or a hobbyist (?). Not exactly fashionable or elegant.
    Can you explain better? I don't understand what you mean.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

And that's what your shriveled ass is gonna look like in whatever you're buying now, very shortly -- I think it gives a different dimension to the pieces and a unique style to the store since I can see the same pieces styled elsewhere on young bodies.

As to pricepoint, considering the ratio of craftsmanship to MSRP I earnestly think it's cheaper than Rick by a long shot -- I'm about 12 years old and have no problem picking it up on my salary.
    Ur 12 yrs old?? Ok cool.

Honestly I think they're just following that look book from Rick fw15? But the clothes look mostly bad on them. I'm old but I'm not soon going to be 80 and when I'm there I'm thinking I won't be rocking fw16 tight ass bbs shirt but then again that's 68yrs away for u so maybe u are a planner.
    If ur 12 and ur buying 300euro shirts and 2600 euro sunglasses ur first name is probably Willow.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Can you explain better? I don't understand what you mean.
    Sorry for my lack of clarity. What I meant was that headband reminds me of certain professions that routinely use such apparatus as part of their job, such as surgeons and other medicines. I for one being an oral surgeon use headband magnifier all the time. Thus, my original comment/ impression.