Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unwashed
    • Dec 2008

The references to Cholo's is obvious. This collection is not for me, but I never had a connection with 11bybbs. I'm not young nor street enough to wear this haha. I'm imagining coming at work with the middle finger sweater . Does the text on the shirt say: "I can fuck W"? The only things interesting for me personally are the trousers, which I assume are the P1/P2's. It also seems the models wear some old vintage model nikes or some new BBS sneaker direction?
    Last edited by unwashed; 07-09-2015, 01:37 PM.
    Grailed link

Comment

• 550BC
      • Jan 2013

The cholo theme only reflects on 2 looks unfortunately. I find the gang related theme a bit pretentious tbh..
      Text says ''UCANFUCKW'' it was Boris his leather accessory line 2003/2004.
      Also the shoes are Nike Cortez.
      orale ese!

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• mikko
        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
        Text says ''UCANFUCKW'' it was Boris his leather accessory line 2003/2004.
        There were some clothes, the proprietor of Doshaburi Doshaburi showed me a UCANFUCKW tee from his personal collection. Nothing to write home about tho...

Comment

• r3dbarr0n1
          • Jul 2015

BBS FW15

Yo! Im completely new to SZ. I figured it would make sense to start with BBS considering that BBS is a majority of my own personal collection. Here are some cool pics from FW15 BBS.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2w48kxh6h...%20SABERI?dl=0 (Pics from The Archive SF)
          Last edited by r3dbarr0n1; 07-30-2015, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• mikko
            • Apr 2013

Why are you posting old showroom pics?

Comment

• justin_bridou
              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by mikko View Post
              Why are you posting old showroom pics?
              maybe because he's completely new to SZ. he figured it would make sense to start with BBS considering that BBS is a majority of his own personal collection and because he found that these pics were coool ...

Comment

• yffet
                • Aug 2009

First time im seeing those pictures.

So yeah its a good first post to me :)
                Well, Karl is a fan of Carol. Not sure about the other way around though...(Faust)

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
                  • Apr 2013

Originally posted by yffet View Post
                  First time im seeing those pictures.

So yeah its a good first post to me :)
                  I am going to have to agree with this, not everyone got to go to the showroom...
                  Originally posted by unwashed
                  Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
                  Originally posted by Ahimsa
                  I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• r3dbarr0n1
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
                    I am going to have to agree with this, not everyone got to go to the showroom...
                    Yeah, I posted the pics of the showroom because not everyone gets to see it. No one else seemed to post these pics either.

Comment

• julian_doe
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by r3dbarr0n1 View Post
                      Yeah, I posted the pics of the showroom because not everyone gets to see it. No one else seemed to post these pics either.
                      I have to agree with mikko, I have a little bit of a hard time understanding the purpose of this post. These images belong to The Archive, which is an affiliate store from SF, and these have been available for more than a month in their website. As well, these could have more appropriately been shared in the "Seasonal Collections" forum with a link to the store's own Dropbox (which is where you obtained these images regardless).

Comment

• r3dbarr0n1
                        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by julian_doe View Post
                        I have to agree with mikko, I have a little bit of a hard time understanding the purpose of this post. These images belong to The Archive, which is an affiliate store from SF, and these have been available for more than a month in their website. As well, these could have more appropriately been shared in the "Seasonal Collections" forum with a link to the store's own Dropbox (which is where you obtained these images regardless).
                        Very true, though this is an open discusion about BBS, not a limited discussion. Also not everyone has seen these images, and yes they are from The Archive SF, which pretty much everyone could figured out. Its a simple share that I have not seen anyone else post. Im only sharing something some people may have not seen that go a little more in depth than the runway which EVERYONE has seen. I don't want to be rude or annoying on this forum or thread at all whatsoever. I only what to contribute and share my opinions on SZ.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Very true, though this is an open discusion about BBS, not a limited discussion. Also not everyone has seen these images, and yes they are from The Archive SF, which pretty much everyone could figured out. Its a simple share that I have not seen anyone else post. Im only sharing something some people may have not seen that go a little more in depth than the runway which EVERYONE has seen. I don't want to be rude or annoying on this forum or thread at all whatsoever. I only what to contribute and share my opinions on SZ.
                          You should have indicated where the images came from. Did you even get Archive's permission?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

They actually share the preview folders publicly, so its fine to share, but why not just link to their folder in that case? when you copy the photos and share without credit, it could make it look like you are trying to take credit for them.

As for where to post them, generally things related to a specific collection go to the respective seasonal threads.

any way, this isn't really a big deal, however I recommend browsing around more and learning the ropes of the forums.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• r3dbarr0n1
                              • Jul 2015

Whoa, everyone. First of all I am not taking credit for these pictures AT ALL!

If anyone is offended by or upset by my post then that's your problem. I didn't post anything wrong or not appropriate to this thread.

SZ is supposed to be an environment for posting and talking about your favorite designers, not criticizing or bashing when someone post something that I'm more than sure most of you haven't seen, and if you have seen them, fine.

I understand I'm the "new guy" but this is wrong.

To faust and lowrey, yes I should have credited The Archive SF for taking the pictures thats something that slipped my mind completely. Though it seems pretty much everyone knows where there from.
                              Last edited by r3dbarr0n1; 07-31-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Tiranis
                                • Feb 2007

Though pretty much everyone knows where there from.
                                You posted them for people who hadn't seen them before. Those people would obviously not know where they're from.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎