Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940

Thread: Boris Bidjan Saberi

Quote Originally Posted by Hertz View Post
    Sorry for offtop, but what / where is the best way to Vibram BBS? Should I do it? Customer support advised me against it. WDYT?
    I live in Beijing China and happen to know one of the most experienced cobblers here in town, but I guess that wouldn't help you much. So far the vibrammed bambas have worked perfectky fine for me, no sole issue ever occurred. The original sole has little resilience and is rigid af in the first place (which I like) so I wouldn't worry too much just to add yet another softer rubber layer to it. Of course it can't bend like asics running shoes.

Any cobbler can do it, they usually just adding rubber sole and sand down the edges to perfectly fit the shoe silhouette.

Default Outdoor Jacket

Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, so sorry if this question isn't posted on the right thread.. I'm about to purchased an Outdoor Jacket from AW17 and got several questions. First, is it warm enough for winter? Considering that i'm 186cm for 75kg and i'm not built as Rick Owens aha, i'll take it size L in order to wear ninjas or others hoodies under. What do you think about going size up? I also saw that there's different codes for the pretty same jacket. Future mine is F1601K but i saw another one in F1508K. What's the differences between these two?

Quote Originally Posted by noirdissident View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm pretty new here, so sorry if this question isn't posted on the right thread.. I'm about to purchased an Outdoor Jacket from AW17 and got several questions. First, is it warm enough for winter? Considering that i'm 186cm for 75kg and i'm not built as Rick Owens aha, i'll take it size L in order to wear ninjas or others hoodies under. What do you think about going size up? I also saw that there's different codes for the pretty same jacket. Future mine is F1601K but i saw another one in F1508K. What's the differences between these two?
    As for sizing ->
    I'm 187cm x 77kg, usually a 50/L and (if I want a fitted look) a 48/M on Boris, Rick, ecc...
    I bought Parka1 (winter) in size M and a Zipper3 in size M.
    I'll not size up on myself: a size XL will be way too large on me.

Those are fabric codes, different fabrics of different composition and treatment, read the composition info but even the same fabric by the same code may vary and entail different treatments from season to season.