• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shuit
    • Apr 2012

WTB: Black Paul Harnden leather belt trouser [XS]

WTB: Black Paul Harnden leather belt trouser [XS-S]

Hey guys, the title pretty much explain itself. I am only looking specifically for a crooked knee version or cropped cut with belt loops and not a suspender version. Black colors only. (Wool/cotton material, show me what you got!)
    I will also consider the reverse leather variation of this pants as well if you do own them!
    We can work something out if you do want to trade any thing in size XS-S, or footwear of 43eu.

*Reverse leather variation:

(picture of unknown owner, if it yours- let me know!)

All in all, please do kindly messages me if you have- or seen them somewhere.. Any help will be highly appreciated!

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by shuit; 11-22-2012, 04:41 AM.
  • MikeN
    • Nov 2007

So you're looking for a leather version AND the normal wool version? I don't think he ever did the leather pants in the full cut.

Comment

• shuit
      • Apr 2012

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
      So you're looking for a leather version AND the normal wool version? I don't think he ever did the leather pants in the full cut.
      Ah.. Mike, I only look for one of the two I am listing. (preferably the wool version). But reverse leather are growing on me this day so I just want to try my luck here. Now that you've mentioned it, I also haven't come across the reverse leather in full length as well. I recall seeing reverse crooked knee and some unisex pants in yjp a while back but never in full length.. Anyone know if he ever issue this pants full length? I am curious.. thanks for the heads up Mike.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎