X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eternal
    • Mar 2007

3,14 Project: Another Way

Just thought this might be valueable as I until recently did not hear about the new location. Hopefully they'll make a beautiful video where you can see the space this time as well.

Seems like they did put on some kind of fashion show:

Also, a short "interview" or introduction to the new store taken from the Stealthprojekt blog.

"PROJECT 3.14 is owned and run by Sasha : a visionary buyer who has supported STEALTH-related Labels such as JULIUS , DEVOA , AREA , The VIRIDI-ANNE , ATTACHMENT etc from the very beginning.

We see him as the Ambassador for these labels in his part of the world and the new version of the store ( and the video ) also features other cutting-edge designers such as :

BORIS BIDJAN SABERI
    CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL
    LOST&FOUND
    MA+
    ETC

Some exclusively in Russia.

The stated aim of Sasha and his team is to “create a unique and extremely special space which combines art and atmosphere to really focus and showcase the most special of the artisan designers”. Hence the name of this opening presentation to introduce the new store to press, friends and special clients : “ANOTHER WAY”

The event and show took place actually inside their new 300m2 Boutique which is located in the middle of Moscow but in a secret, basement underground location. We hope to do a full article on the new store soon but you can get an idea of it from the pictures and video. Here is a link to an old article written by MARC STEALTH, about the older but equally awesome first store, for SCOUTE magazine : http://scoute.org/retail/project314

The aim of the presentation was to show the direction of the Boutique, the work they have done to create a new language of style in Russia and to emphasize the unique attitude they have. Sasha and Anton who helms the store both aim to create a unique atmosphere in which to feature the best Designers and showcase the quality and attitude that they display in the ultimate space. They want to go past the old idea of a store being just a place for commercial transactions. They want to create the atmosphere of a museum, a gallery and an ongoing, perpetually changing installation. A store which offers its clients something more.

The pictures we have featured include items by Julius and Area as Devoa had already sold out !!"

Source:

• bryantyj
    • Jun 2010

3,14 has been on my list to go see places. I layout and just the aesthetics of the store is really beautiful. It sure seems that the got all aspects of curating a store spot on which also does the brand's they carry justice.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

And they might be our next affiliate too.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gavroche88
        • Jun 2010

The (old? 2010) store is really beautiful with kind people working there. I don't speak a lick of Russian (my wife inherited an old apartment in Moscow, and I went there to fix it up) and I plopped into 3.14 looking like a piece of shit after walking for eight hours at the peak of Moscow's summer heat. The folks working there were patient and generous even when I decided that I'd wait to think about buying something. Will go back next time I'm in Moscow, hopefully with some more cash; they didn't seem at all afraid to stock obscure and special items.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎