• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Great Destroyer
    • Nov 2010

Rick Owens FW13 Men

• upsilonkng
    • May 2010

at least rick agrees those memphis jeans are awesome. much better than ss13 if not a bit anime, not sure about those ski boots though..

Comment

• Patroklus
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
      Rick Owens will do it again.
      He did it again.

Comment

• ngoa
        • Oct 2009

i like this collection. it has a nice sci-fi/anime vibe

Comment

• ferryshit
          • Oct 2012

thought look #28 was great and was done right. Just dont know about the fur boots. In some of the looks they work but i feel as if its not quite right in others. Great collection though.
          FASHION to DEATH -..I have put in the world such orders and such customs that life itslef, both the body and soul, is more dead than alive..

Comment

• The Great Destroyer
            • Nov 2010

Ski-boots with "lego"-like soles aside, I agree with Patroklus, he did it again. The Lapel&collarless coats are all gorgeous and I am very fond of the vest/tank in pic 12, looks really good along with the Memphis jeans.

I think this strikes a good balance between the older punk-rock Rick and the androgynous, futuristic vibe he has been experimenting with last couple of seasons.

Looking forward to more detailed pictures so one can examine the construction more closely, In particular the coat/jacket in pic 14 since it appears to have no opening in the front.

Comment

• ES3K
              • Oct 2008

Probably I'm the only one, but I don't like it. King Kong gloves and Moonboots? Is Thom Browne helping out? The only thing missing in look #6 is the "Gamme Bleu" logo...
              To me, most looks seem like a "Best of Rick's worst". Too shiny as well, not to mention this zebra/TV interference pattern.

Comment

• interest1
                • Nov 2008

Pics, not links. How many times can it be said . . .
                sain't

Comment

• ashamed
                  • Jan 2011

i like the effect the flared sleeve and oversized gloves make on the silhouette. It would be nice to see the memphis pant in a more relaxed fit also, but yeah he did it again. the belted kimono collar in look 17 and on remind me of a coat from fw 2010 but actually done better.

Comment

• Crowzer
                    • Feb 2011

Shoes cannot be bigger now ! The 12 outfits is my favorite. The jackets on the picture 33 and 34 are sick.

Comment

Originally posted by ES3K View Post
                      Probably I'm the only one, but I don't like it. King Kong gloves and Moonboots? Is Thom Browne helping out? The only thing missing in look #6 is the "Gamme Bleu" logo...
                      To me, most looks seem like a "Best of Rick's worst". Too shiny as well, not to mention this zebra/TV interference pattern.
                      you're not alone

It ruin my day few hours ago

best on this photos - faces on the first row. so sad. so depressed.

Comment

• avout
                        • Nov 2011

Loving the oversize gloves and oversize boots mixed with skinny jeans. That's an anime trope I can get behind. The large/stand collars are great too. I have some trouble dealing with all the use of camel, which I see as a plain shitty color, but whatever.

Interesting to see the balance here between very clean, smoother pieces, with the memphis jeans that are all busy/gothpunk/old!rick.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
                          Pics, not links. How many times can it be said . . .

Comment

• jogu
                            • Jun 2009

hmmm i like it specially the footwear , and i like the constant use of skinny trousers . it all still feels like rick , still weird and i like it but i keep thinkin that overall the collection seems kinda lazy . but dont get me wrong theres a few standout pieces id love to buy .
                            2.5 outta 5 stars , just doesnt excite me the way the last 2 collections did

Comment

• Patroklus
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                              i keep thinkin that overall the collection seems kinda lazy .
                              there's a few pieces he's done before in new fabrications and that's kind of a let down that he'd send them down the runway
                              figure he could just leave em for the showroom
                              high neck everything is dope tho
                              and
                              he did long blazers with high waisted trou which is exactly what i wished the suiting from mountain was it's like he heard my prayers

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎