Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: finding, looking, shopping, etc.

Ladies, have any of you seen the RO nylon mesh bomber? So yummy.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    [CENTER]Ladies, have any of you seen the RO nylon mesh bomber? So yummy.

Do not repost images on the same page
    funny, my girl just the other day commented that she was looking for an MA-1 style bomber. Gotta show her this!

Yes! Would love to get one of those bombers this season (in leather or nylon mesh) Seems like an easy piece to throw on.

i havent seen that particular one but to be honest i havent exactly been hunting down any Rick this season. I did see a few lightweight ones by Dries and Yohji Regulation and a gorgeous army green sleeveless one in silk satin by Yang Li.

edit: i found it unexpectedly...but seriously for that kind of money, check out Yang Li first...
    Last edited by rider; 03-31-2014 at 12:42 PM.

Nordstrom now carries Rick? Who does not carry Rick these days?
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hi everyone! I am pretty much amazed by the latest Watanabe collection, black and classy, and at the same time designs do not lack spice with all that organza and creatively looking frills. However,I haven't find any store or boutique displaying Junya Watanabe wear in the neighborhood, even taking into account I travel a lot. Currenly I am in Eastern Europe, soon will be moving west. If you have some ideas, let me know.

/\ I can't figure out if you are for real or a human spambot.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

I am very-very real.

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

I was browsing Antonioli this morning and I'm so pleased to discover that Rick has re-released this dress from a few seasons ago, it's been one of my favourite dresses to wear. Although the original is made from stiff cotton and probably holds its cocoon shape much more nicely.

here

that dress looks very nice although which shoes would you wear with it?

Nothing looked wearable from Comme this season until I saw this at hlorenzo.

http://shop.hlorenzo.com/products/wo.../gn-b005-051-1

No explanation for such irrational thoughts but these Rick boots are killing me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

anyone knows what season this ann coat is from? seems to be fw13 maybe? but it wasn't presented on the runway so i can't be sure.

Not sure if this is the place to post this but how is the quality of Rick Owen's lilies line? I'm looking to get some of the long sleeve tees and muscle tanks and I've heard they don't last and pill like crazy!

a birthday present to myself in the spirit of sending my father to a place where he isnt suffering anymore.
    he passed friday morning. I have memories of many mornings we spent hours birdwatching so this is a special jacket in many ways.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry to hear rider. thats a beautiful jacket and even better if it serves as a reminder for something dear.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Quote Originally Posted by rider View Post

a birthday present to myself in the spirit of sending my father to a place where he isnt suffering anymore.
    he passed friday morning. I have memories of many mornings we spent hours birdwatching so this is a special jacket in many ways.

My sincere condolences, rider. What a beautiful way to honor his memory.
    sain't

My condolences, rider :( Indeed, a beautiful memory.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

my condolences, rider. may your father rest in peace
    a fish out of water dies

Sorry to hear that rider. Hopefully the jacket offers some solace.