Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rosenrot
    • Aug 2010

mortalveneer, thanks, no harm upping that alpha-ness even more ey.
    Originally posted by Patroklus
    Better too adventurous than not enough
    everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• endorphinz
      Banned
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by 0JSIMPS0N View Post

OJ Simpson lives as a free man.

hmmm, OJ Simpson is in JAIL

just wanna add that you must admire every inmate that is incarcerated in every prison in the world. I mean they knew what they wanted and took matters into their own hands.
      Last edited by endorphinz; 02-25-2013, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

well then, I understood you right the first time. you're an idiot, and if that's what you see as a proper way to lead your life, you're probably a piece of shit too. Just like OJ.

Comment

• Lane
          • Aug 2010

the fact you'd kill a woman just because she's leaving you actually sounds pretty beta.

Comment

• nycd
            • Oct 2006

agree 100% with galia. that and the fact that the sz-unapproved bruno magli's were not even mentioned.

username:

names starts with d
            used to live in ny c

Comment

• doldrums
              • Dec 2008

There is no animated gif...

This space has gotten too large when mugs like this...

Its not a joke. And I will.

OJ Simpson lives as a free man. He does what he wants, doesn't let society (the law) tell him what he can and can't do. He didn't like seeing his ex-wife with her new boyfriend. Most people would just mope around for days/weeks/months and then move on with their life. OJ wasn't just going to move on (moving on can be seen as admitting defeat) so he took matters into his own hands, he knew what he wanted, and took it. Its that simple.

Also he was one of the greatest runningbacks to ever play the game of football. I used to play football in high school and miss it almost everyday so we have that in common.

I don't believe what he did was right, nor do I like it, I just admire his attitude towards life and his legendary football career.

Comment

• Czx
                • Feb 2011

My user name was an abbreviation from Czemux. Czemu was a nickname I used looooooong ago in Counter-Strike (think like 7-8 years). It "why" in polish. X was added for pretty much no reason when registering at some random place long ago. As time went I grew from thinking of it's childhood affilation to acctually liking it. I have a taste in everything glitch related. Czx sounds like a random glitch in my mind now, one of the thousand of randomly generated text forms. By that it's nothing that should could be classified as rare, or invidual but I grew to thinking it's "mine". It's my glitch formed of abbreviations and variations of some part of me from long ago, a random memory glitched.
                That's weird by the way. While starting this post I thought I would only write "Just a random string of characters" but it seems my mind outdone myself once again as the above is not ironic.

As for the avatar it is pretty simple. It's a cover/artwork from Demdike Stare's Tryptych. I love the record (even though it's unrelated emotionaly to me) and it's one of the records that pushed my interests in music further. And I like the their artwork in general, it's aesthetically appealing to me.

Btw. Mail-Moth, can I ask you for the name of the painting? I always liked it as an avatar but it never actually sparked in my mind to take a better look at it.

I'll weird myself out now.
                Last edited by Czx; 02-26-2013, 01:27 PM.
                néant
                Last.FM paranoia
                Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                0 > ∞

Comment

• Patroklus
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by doldrums View Post
                  There is no animated gif...

Comment

• chandler
                    • Jan 2011

Its not a joke. And I will.

OJ Simpson lives as a free man. He does what he wants, doesn't let society (the law) tell him what he can and can't do. He didn't like seeing his ex-wife with her new boyfriend. Most people would just mope around for days/weeks/months and then move on with their life. OJ wasn't just going to move on (moving on can be seen as admitting defeat) so he took matters into his own hands, he knew what he wanted, and took it. Its that simple.
                    kind of like a human honey badger, or maybe conan

Comment

• crtk001
                      • Nov 2010

Username

I use to do graffiti and my name was Critic, since well everyone found me a terrible judgmental and critical person. For short bombs and stuff I would often spell it CRTK. Then when using CRTK to make a hotmail it seemed short so I tacked on 001. Its really random and I've used it for a handle for a ton of things.

I've changed it a couple times the black flag is from a project I was recently doing for a magazine in the UK. Had carte-blanche and was exploring the need to define your personal ideology and ideas by using the Edie Izzard joke "Do You Have a Flag" (Google it). For it I taught my self the basics of Blender so I could render flags and the black flag was the first test. Add in all the writing and ideas I have about the colour black, heavily tied to Yohji and his idea of black being the only true colour. The black flag also has tons of other references people associate with it, so I really like that aspect of it too. I ended up doing something COMPLETELY different for the magazine and have done nothing with the flags since.

Comment

• Jan 2011

I can't believe OJ admitted to that on here...

liking football...

Comment

• orphée
                          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                          Is that the woman from Arrested Dev.? If so: genius.

Comment

• Pontifex
                            • Jun 2010

Username: It's the name of the cryptology algorithm in Neal Stephensons 'Cryptonomicon'.

oh, R'lyeh?

Comment

• 0JSIMPS0N
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by galia View Post
                              well then, I understood you right the first time. you're an idiot, and if that's what you see as a proper way to lead your life, you're probably a piece of shit too. Just like OJ.
                              Calling people pieces of shit over the internet. You sound like an awesome person.

and English must be your second (or third or fourth) because you fail at reading comprehension. Not like I write like Shakespeare or anything my post was fairly straightforward

Originally posted by Rosenrot View Post

The next time I see my boyfriend having coffee with a female friend I'm gonna stab him just a little bit, just to show him who's the alpha female.
                              Typical close minded emotionally driven response I expect from most people

Originally posted by endorphinz View Post
                              hmmm, OJ Simpson is in JAIL

just wanna add that you must admire every inmate that is incarcerated in every prison in the world. I mean they knew what they wanted and took matters into their own hands.
                              [center][youtube]7Kd9hRpjyhA[/yonter]
                              Free in the figurative sense. Thought that was obvious.

Originally posted by Lane View Post
                              the fact you'd kill a woman just because she's leaving you actually sounds pretty beta.
                              What is beta supposed to mean? Are we just listing letters of the greek alphabet now? And its besides the point.

Comment

• Catfood
                                • Oct 2008

I was trying to think of a username and my neighbours cat bit me in the face.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎