X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ulrich133
    • Dec 2012

University demographics assignment

Hi all, i was just wondering if anyone would be able to answer a few questions (can be vague answers) about themselves for me for one of my fashion business/professional practice classes.

To anyone worried about being quoted rest assured, this website won't be mentioned, and names and details will not be recorded or mentioned, its basically just a way for me to get a better idea of what people look for in fashion products.

1. What Industry are you in and if you don't mind telling, how old are you?

2. What's your favourite label (and preferably why)

3. What do you look and value for most in your clothes and accessories
    Aesthetics? Texture? Fabrics? Construction? Colour? Price and value for money? etc

4. If there's one thing you'd like to see more of from your favourite brands what would it be?
    Different sizing? Higher spec construction? etc

and last but not least

5. Do you prefer to shop online or do you prefer the real life shopping experience and why please

Hope that's not too inconvenient for anyone and that the questions aren't too nosey. If you'd like to reply but don't want your reply to be seen by all means feel free to pm me
  • cjbreed
    • Feb 2009

1. What Industry are you in and if you don't mind telling, how old are you?

i am 24 and a waiter/actor/model/fashion blogger/streetstyle photographer

2. What's your favourite label (and preferably why)

Thomas Tait Fall 2013 - London. because Gap Fit just isn't doing it for me anymore

3. What do you look and value for most in your clothes and accessories
    Aesthetics? Texture? Fabrics? Construction? Colour? Price and value for money? etc

senaker with leather is very quality

4. If there's one thing you'd like to see more of from your favourite brands what would it be?
    Different sizing? Higher spec construction? etc

more spam

5. Do you prefer to shop online or do you prefer the real life shopping experience and why please

i order all my clothing from nigeria through a very exciting business opportunity. a prince is involved...and he needs my help

sorry - i'm just having a laugh
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎