• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Conversation with Filep Motwary

Hello all,

I wanted to share my conversation with a wonderful blogger, Filep Motwary, about fashion today. I hope you enjoy it.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • shuit
    • Apr 2012

Thanks for the interview! I love the Netflix reference vs sz friend circle. It's really crazy how Internet is shaping our life, weakening us from make our own choices but at the same time presenting us with a mutual interest stranger miles apart... Can't wait for the upcoming szmag!

Comment

• kuriz
      • Nov 2010

Very interesting read, thank you for this interview.

You mention that there's an americanization of things when it comes to fashion but also that the designers in London are in excellent shape and are making creative progress. For me, uninitiated as I am, could someone try to explain what it is that is happening in London creative wise that's in opposition to what we see elsewhere?

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Just to clarify, Filep was talking about Americanization :-)

What I see in London is that the British Fashion Council is promoting and supporting young designers, something I don't see the CFDA doing. (I don't even know if there is an organization like that in Paris.)
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎