• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I think INK carries the main line.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

and darklands and also RA in antwerp: http://shop.ra13.be/

Comment

• lefrancbelge
        • May 2013

also Seikatsu in Iwate, J:Gallery in Shanghai, Doshaburi in Barcelona (selling out quite fast as well apparently)

Comment

• lefrancbelge
          • May 2013

ss13 sales @ ra http://shop.ra13.be/sales/cedric-jacquemyn/

Comment

• Shucks
            • Aug 2010

some more pieces from the main FW13/14 collection:

Comment

• Shucks
              • Aug 2010

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

jacket and shorts from mainline FW13/14 in fish leather (wolf fish)

ps. it's an ugly fucker...

Comment

• Bson
                  • May 2013

Whoa... I had one at a tapas place here in nyc, but.... I think I like it more as a jacket or shorts. Hahaha

Comment

• shima
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                    i just bought a ton of 'hraun by cedric jacquemyn' and the quality is superb. it has nothing in common with the other shit WEEKDAY sell ('hraun' is a line developed specifically for them).

design/fabrics/cuts/detailing are all top notch, materials are (afaik) sourced in japan/italy and the garments are manufactured in antwerp. just to give some examples: the zippers are all raccagni, lining edges are all beautifully trimmed, pants have super discreet darting making them fit like a glove, seaming is very carefully done...

i was instantly reminded of when i first bought damir doma's early stuff, when the garments were absolutely beautiful in design and quality (and were ridiculously under-priced...)

i seriously reccommend checking jacquemyn's work out - if his coming hraun collections are anything like the stuff i just bought, they are a total steal even at full retail.
                    Yes, I fully agree with you. It really stands out in the Weekday inventory, I was a bit shocked to see such fine quality in there. And as you said, they're surprisingly cheap. Last time I was there I picked some stuff up for 75% off, which is such a steal. I'm not sure if there's anything left, but it's most definetly worth to take a look.

just to be clear - he has two lines: his 'cedric jacquemyn' one (which is the main one), and the one he does specifically for selling through WEEKDAY, called 'hraun cedric jaquemyn'.
                    Do you know if this is a continuous collaboration or if it was a one season thing only? Would love to see this continue, as the supply for this kind of clothing is more than slim in Stockholm.

Comment

• shima
                      • Jan 2009

Was there today again to take a look. Only a few pair of 3/4 pants left. But I asked the clerk and gladly they're receiving a new collection from him soon, so it's indeed a continuous collaboration. :)

Comment

• Shucks
                        • Aug 2010

yes, there will be a 'hraun' collection for weekday stores this F/W 2013 like you said, and also S/S2014, which will be the last one. it will however increasingly be more differentiated from cedric's main collection, with a bit more simple trimmings etc. so, like you, i'm glad i caught some of the S/S 2013 stuff.

i'm looking forward to seeing/wearing more of the mainline though. that fish skin jacket is sick and i hope to try some bigger pieces like that next time i'm in darklands.

Comment

• lefrancbelge
                          • May 2013

small correction: FW13 will be the last delivery for Weekday. As from SS14 you'll find the collection (smaller selections tho) on various other e-stores ;)

yes, there will be a 'hraun' collection for weekday stores this F/W 2013 like you said, and also S/S2014, which will be the last one. it will however increasingly be more differentiated from cedric's main collection, with a bit more simple trimmings etc. so, like you, i'm glad i caught some of the S/S 2013 stuff.

i'm looking forward to seeing/wearing more of the mainline though. that fish skin jacket is sick and i hope to try some bigger pieces like that next time i'm in darklands.

Comment

• Ahimsa
                            Vegan Police
                            • Sep 2011

StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• Shucks
                              • Aug 2010

Comment

• Bleu1950
                                • Jan 2013

Originally posted by shima View Post

[/IMG][/URL]
                                does anyone know what boots is the model wearing?

i bought a black knit from Cederic yesterday. looks and feel amazing

t

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎