• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS

There has been at least one user by the name of Fierce Liz responding to WTB posts, offering rare items at cheap prices. Be wary of any new members doing this, and please report suspicious activity.

It's highly reccomended that you do not buy anything wthout proof that the user selling them has the item.
    If someone offers you an item without photos, let us know.
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG
  • Prototypes
    • Oct 2008

I'm glad that she's banned for now...

Comment

• AKA*NYC
      • Nov 2007

stereoforsell on eBay - avoid at all costs

In all my years of selling (since 2007) this individual is the worst apple I've ever encountered. I urge everyone on SZ to stay clear of this psychopath. He's as dirty as they come.

eBay ID: stereoforsell

Scott Landers
      Travelmasters
      4524 Tobias Ave
      Sherman Oaks, CA 91403
      818 905 5828
      LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• ian+
        • Dec 2011

^ What happened?

Looks like that his feedback left for others is a mess.
        ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• AKA*NYC
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by ian+ View Post
          ^ What happened?

Looks like that his feedback left for others is a mess.
          god i wish i had seen this before i dealt with him.
          after an hour of negotiating and answering a relentless barrage of questions over the phone i unwittingly sold him a jacket thinking he was a friend of a trusted szer. upon receiving it he discovered it was unlined (as issued by the manufacturer) and tried to extort me for a fee to allegedly have it lined. when i refused he filed a spurious claim which he of course won since paypal and ebay always side with the buyer. (i own the same item and can say with authority that the fact it's unlined is totally arbitrary. this guy just wanted to get a better price by playing dirty.) but to add insult to injury he continued to press me for money "to make the whole thing go away" even after he won the claim.

this pathetic man is 54 years old. at that age one should have more class.
          LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• treasurehoard
            • Dec 2009

^ Had an experience with him in 2010. Don't usually let people come to us to try stuff on, made an exception. He was less than polite in person. 3 years later and we still get the occasional rude e-mail from him.

Comment

• ian+
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
              god i wish i had seen this before i dealt with him.
              after an hour of negotiating and answering a relentless barrage of questions over the phone i unwittingly sold him a jacket thinking he was a friend of a trusted szer. upon receiving it he discovered it was unlined (as issued by the manufacturer) and tried to extort me for a fee to allegedly have it lined. when i refused he filed a spurious claim which he of course won since paypal and ebay always side with the buyer. (i own the same item and can say with authority that the fact it's unlined is totally arbitrary. this guy just wanted to get a better price by playing dirty.) but to add insult to injury he continued to press me for money "to make the whole thing go away" even after he won the claim.

this pathetic man is 54 years old. at that age one should have more class.
              Oh my, oh my.
              He deserves a punch in the face so whoever sees him again, you know the drill ...
              In general taking some time to review the feedback a member leaves for others is far more educational than the other way round, it has saved me numerous times.
              ...bombing the bass, blasting the beat

Comment

• originalre0
                • Jan 2011

Comment

• exexpat
                  • Jan 2012

Ebay in the UK at least now has a report a buyer link

Find answers to your buying, selling and account questions, or contact us for more help.

Finally.

Comment

• josecc
                    • Feb 2012

Sellers on ebay UK offering fake Rick Owens and Damir, Kenzo, Balmain and Givenchy:

adlfashion2012
                    art_ual
                    blueoccean2012
                    brand_fashion2008
                    century2020
                    colour-2013
                    fashion.auction
                    khahifa0777
                    nahid.aktar
                    nath-brands-2010
                    rafiq-2012
                    reaz2013_2013
                    spirit_102548
                    tahmina2013parvin
                    tanvir.ict
                    tashfiya69
                    tauhidkhan
                    ukmyshop
                    Last edited by josecc; 10-09-2013, 05:49 PM. Reason: more updates 09/10/13

Comment

• Fenix
                      • Aug 2010

Originally posted by originalre0 View Post
                      Hey, I am not sure what happened here and have no clue who this guy is but maybe it's not a wise idea to post any bank account info...
                      Originally posted by hausofblaq
                      Grow up.

Comment

• volta
                        • May 2009

Originally posted by treasurehoard View Post
                        ^ Had an experience with him in 2010. Don't usually let people come to us to try stuff on, made an exception. He was less than polite in person. 3 years later and we still get the occasional rude e-mail from him.
                        worst exception ever.

Comment

• josecc
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by daou0782
                          I just purchased a pair of drop crotch pants from khafifa0777. How was this seller identified as a seller of fakes? I will open a case against him, but I'd like to be sure I'm not making a mistake.
                          Post pics of your product in the Legit checks thread, also read the post in such thread, after that decide for yourself. But I mean, come on, do not tell me that these two examples, from mentioned seller, are obvs fakes 1 2
                          Anyway, I think this discussion is more appropiate in the respective Legit thread

Comment

• olethomas
                            • Dec 2010

Recently bought a pair of Rick Owens LIMO boots (which I now have to sell) from Art.Aw, named Gintare Sakeviciute, on eBay, he had been claiming to do business with among others Christian in here. Seemed like a professional guy and we had a kind and quick correspondence (even though he formulated himself kind of weird).

After I figured he had sent me the boots in 41 - not 42 - as he had been claiming both in the eBay ad in addition to when I specifically asked later, - I got this reply:

"pissed off right now.
                            fucking dick. anyone wearing RO should be killed
                            twat"

two minutes later:
                            "you are playing tricks fella
                            boots you bought are size 42.
                            you know they are size 42. it took you way too long to find this lie. you tried them on, you mailed me they are too small - size is just there for you to check, so why did it take you so long to find this excuse??????
                            you don't have to be a genius to check the shoe size
                            bye"

Sent him a video of the shoes with size 41 printed inside and from that I got no answer from him. So if anyone want to purchase anything from him, you know the deal with this guy. Not a scammer per se but I find size fuckups quite annoying and unnecessary when selling a $600 pair of boots.

edit: Opened a PayPal complaint. Let's see how this goes.

case closed: I got the money refunded after some dialogue with PayPal but the seller was furious and rude and sent me threatening and impolite emails.
                            Last edited by olethomas; 08-07-2013, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Mirror&Rack
                              • Sep 2007

possible scammer: MISTERPALE

I sent payment on 23JUL2013 for a pair of wool BBS P13s to:

misterpale (http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/member.php?u=1358) aka
                              Daniel Delfino (kleineral@gmx.net) also has used the PP address mamicutza45@yahoo.com in the past...

I still have not received tracking info, and Daniel has not responded to any communication (PM, email, profile message) yet he has logged into SZ everyday and been viewing threads... deleting a sale thread he started as recent as yesterday, possibly due to my comment I posted.

Buyer beware. I'm sorry if this is a misunderstanding Daniel, but you had ample time to clear this up.
                              Last edited by Mirror&Rack; 08-31-2013, 02:40 PM. Reason: update

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎