X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3mist
    • Apr 2013

lol that dude has fucked over so many people, iunno how he still has people buying from him

Comment

• Law
      • Dec 2013

What's the deal with Grailed? I was blatantly scammed from a user who had the audacity to use another sellers pictures with their user name clearly written on paper attached the garment. Lucky I was able to recover my cash via a Paypal dispute, but I've e-mailed Grailed twice now highlighting the whole debacle and they're yet to remove him. To add insult to injury I challenged him on the comments section of one of his auctions and Grailed deleted my incriminating testimony.

Comment

• nahneun
        • Feb 2011

Grailed is pretty unscrupulous. They're looking to monetize, so they look the other way for a lot of things that are against their TOS since it'll bring in views and revenue. The only thing they'll ban outright is stuff that affect their bottom line (like trying to move sales on grailed off to a different platform). Pretty sure that's why thirdofwaters gets repeatedly unbanned. He has quite a few "grails" that are instagram star photo-worthy, so they'll keep him around just to maintain interest. Best to do your own due diligence when buying from anyone there.

Comment

• psidy
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Lupecoast View Post
          Just had him taken off grailed today. scammed me big time.....

Ole' Eugene, aka Thirdofwaters, is back at it again I see. He scammed me for $450 on Grailed last year. He was banned back then but reinstated a few days later...Grailed turned around and banned me for posting in his item comments section warning others. When I asked, they wouldn't restore my account even though I was the one that was ripped off. Backwards world we live in today.
          Last edited by psidy; 04-22-2018, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Law
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by psidy View Post
            .Grailed turned around and banned me for posting in his item comments section warning others. When I asked, they wouldn't restore my account even though I was the one that was ripped off. Backwards world we live in today where only the wicked prosper.
            Although I wasn't banned, they deleted my comments in his other listings warning others.

Comment

• psidy
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Law View Post
              Although I wasn't banned, they deleted my comments in his other listings warning others.
              Who was the user? Please clarify the situation. It might help others out in the future..

Comment

• lazyguru
                • Jun 2008

Scammed by user PETERGOR on GRAILED HUNG kWOK

USPS displays tracking only for 120 days.
                paypal allows you to file claims till 180 days.
                On the 145th day scumbag files non-receipt claim , USPS no longer shows the tracking.. Money lost!

Grailed username PETERGOR

hung kwok
                60 hillside ave fl2
                malden, Massachusetts 02148

Comment

• nyarkies
                  • Feb 2012

I just inputted a tracking number I have from May and Aug last year. It still came up on the USPS website.

Comment

• julius_ceasar
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by lazyguru View Post
                    USPS displays tracking only for 120 days.
                    paypal allows you to file claims till 180 days.
                    On the 145th day scumbag files non-receipt claim , USPS no longer shows the tracking.. Money lost!

Grailed username PETERGOR

hung kwok
                    60 hillside ave fl2
                    malden, Massachusetts 02148
                    This guy is doing the same thing to me! It was a Grailed purchase for a Rick tee. Going through PayPal dispute right now. USPS shows no tracking since I shipped this back in November. His Grailed username for me was pigguonly.

Comment

• nyarkies
                      • Feb 2012

You got the address. Somebody should pay him a visit. How about going to your local PO and try to ask for assistance with the tracking? If it's priority mail, they have to sign for the package. Maybe they can get info on the tracking from their system. My other suggestion is when you ship out the package, sign up the recepient's email and your email for status updates. This piece of shit needs to be taught a lesson.

Comment

• shawnsglasses
                        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by julius_ceasar View Post
                        This guy is doing the same thing to me! It was a Grailed purchase for a Rick tee. Going through PayPal dispute right now. USPS shows no tracking since I shipped this back in November. His Grailed username for me was pigguonly.
                        Is it possible for you take a screenshot of the successfully delivered tracked shipment and bring it to PayPal?

Comment

• qazwsx
                          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by nonomomo View Post
                          Beware of ex-member:Jin , Grailed :thirdofwaters IG:instagram.com/thirdofwaters
                          his Grailed account : https://www.grailed.com/users/28838-...aters/wardrobe

Despite me backing up in the past, I'd have to take back my comments on him. You guys are right. He does seem to have some questionable integrity. I guess when there's paypal involved he wouldn't try to fuck you over, but when there is no middleman, gotta beware.

Traded a Julius jacket with him 4 months ago (only because I've dealt with him in the past numerous times), he has confirmed to receive my jacket but I've never received his. thirdofwater provided me with a Lisbon tracking number which never updates. I've tried to resolve this by communicating with Lisbon carrier and here with my local carrier in the past months. Needed his help by requesting the Lisbon carrier for investigation, which I believe he never did, as he wasn't able to provide me with the case number when I asked for it.
                          What he replied me with was always "sorry busy, i'll try to do that tomorrow" and by tmr would be another tmr. And in the end the answer is that he tried but they couldn't help. I mean seriously, as a shipper you cannot request to find the parcel that's never delivered? This only makes sense if the original item was never delivered properly, and he's afraid to open a case for it.

Local carrier said they need the case number so they could communicate with Lisbon carrier to work on locating the parcel. However thirdofwater has stopped replying to my message and appeared to be out of this whole thing already.

Buyers beware, do not deal with him without Paypal.
                          "Things you own, end up owning you." --- Tyler Durden [FightClub 1999]

Comment

• hamham3002
                            • Sep 2008

BrianK or Brian K Lin

I bought the BBS bag from him from this post: http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...ByBBS-Rick-etc on Saturday. No communication with me with any information after the money was sent.

According to sources such as Facebook group, he has been scamming multiple buyers:

It is very reasonable to believe he is not going to send this item given the evidence and circumstances. Already started a paypal dispute. Please beware.

Comment

• nahneun
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by qazwsx View Post
                              his Grailed account : https://www.grailed.com/users/28838-...aters/wardrobe

Despite me backing up in the past, I'd have to take back my comments on him. You guys are right. He does seem to have some questionable integrity. I guess when there's paypal involved he wouldn't try to fuck you over, but when there is no middleman, gotta beware.

Traded a Julius jacket with him 4 months ago (only because I've dealt with him in the past numerous times), he has confirmed to receive my jacket but I've never received his. thirdofwater provided me with a Lisbon tracking number which never updates. I've tried to resolve this by communicating with Lisbon carrier and here with my local carrier in the past months. Needed his help by requesting the Lisbon carrier for investigation, which I believe he never did, as he wasn't able to provide me with the case number when I asked for it.
                              What he replied me with was always "sorry busy, i'll try to do that tomorrow" and by tmr would be another tmr. And in the end the answer is that he tried but they couldn't help. I mean seriously, as a shipper you cannot request to find the parcel that's never delivered? This only makes sense if the original item was never delivered properly, and he's afraid to open a case for it.

Local carrier said they need the case number so they could communicate with Lisbon carrier to work on locating the parcel. However thirdofwater has stopped replying to my message and appeared to be out of this whole thing already.

Buyers beware, do not deal with him without Paypal.
                              If you've ever used the certified mail, shipping confirmation, delivery confirmation receipts or anything similar in the US, you can write ANYTHING on your personal receipt, so it's not proof that the parcel was sent to the address. He's shipping the parcel to a different US address and writing your address on his personal receipt. I'm fairly certain this is his MO using the Portugal Post receipt that he shows as "evidence". I wouldn't trust him even if Paypal were involved. Grailed is pretty scummy to keep unbanning him and scrubbing his rating even after multiple people have complained about him.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by nahneun View Post
                                If you've ever used the certified mail, shipping confirmation, delivery confirmation receipts or anything similar in the US, you can write ANYTHING on your personal receipt, so it's not proof that the parcel was sent to the address. He's shipping the parcel to a different US address and writing your address on his personal receipt. I'm fairly certain this is his MO using the Portugal Post receipt that he shows as "evidence". I wouldn't trust him even if Paypal were involved. Grailed is pretty scummy to keep unbanning him and scrubbing his rating even after multiple people have complained about him.
                                This.

Seems like his practice is to hook someone with one legitimate transaction and then subsequently scam them. Hence the positive reviews and guys like quazwsx coming to his defense. He also scammed a contributor to SZ mag.
                                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎